chapter two

"Bakugou?" He was caring me to my room. I think. He looked down at me with a questioning look.

"I-I ah. nevermind" I say looking away from him.

"NO I'M NOT PLAYING THESE GAMES. WHAT DO YOU WANT?" He yelled.

"I just wanted to know if you would cuddle with me?" I mean i want more then that but cuddles will do for now. I look to see him blushing. How cute.

"I guess but only for a little." He replied quietly. I smiled up at him. It only made his blush darken.

*in the room*

I lay down and pat the spot next to me. Bakugou lays down and looks at me.

Baku's pov

I lay down and stare at him. Kiri was right he's adorable. I'm only doing this because i feel bad for teasing him. I wrap my arm around him and pull him closer. I start to pet his head whispering sweet nothings in his ear. He curled up accidentally placing his knee on my dick. I felt his knee start to move. I moaned lightly. Fuck it if no one from the future comes to stop you then it's not that bad. I lift his head up and kiss him lightly. His face is dusted over with pink and he looks even cuter.

"Don't tease me..." He says and tries to pull away. Instead I kiss him passionately.

"I'm not teasing you." I say looking him dead in his multi colored eyes. He smiled sweetly and kissed me back. We ended up staying up and talking. I learned all about him and the hell he went throw. How his dad is a dick who treated him like property. Then how his dad sent his mom away when she burnt his face. After we shared our story's we just messed around and hung out. With every word he said and small smile he gave me I felt deeper feelings for him. Though i would never admit it. We ended up falling asleep at around 3 in the morning.