Chapter VI: Ravenous kisses

"I prefer a kiss that is so much more than a tounge in your mouth." - Kimberly Smith

<<<Kimberlyinthepic>>>

Kimberly's P O V 

"You're not gonna turn back now, are you?" Blake whispered flirtatiously in my ear while I was putting on my pink gloss until he showed up. It was time for Mathematics, we made a deal meeting up in the ladies rest room, locked up. Math is a good way to cut class.

He locked the door and ran near my face. I smiled and tried to ignore him, showing him that I am an "hard-to-get" One. He smirked and whispered another word to my ear. "I know you can't resist me."

My temper lighted up. Not because of boastfulness, it was part of our relationship. Being an "Easy-to-get", but at first, you might want to be a hard one, like what I've said earlier, and everything will go in a good way. I ignored him at last, making him the one to make the first move. 

"I know you can't, resist me." I walked slowly, he punched his wrist in the wall, showing that I just got immediately in his nerve. I was near to the door, he pushed himself right through me, I just found myself in the Ladie's restroom door, his left and right hands were both in my side. I knew this was a trap. A trap set for a mavke-out scene with me and him, but I didn't really care. We haven't been smooching every once in a while, so I decided to give it a chance. I pulled my lips directly to his, my hands were at his neck and his was on my waist. He raced to my neck and let him finish the retouch. Sweat was all over the porce with my body, goosebumps were always my back-up.

"Don't bother me with those goosebumps." He said as he ran in my neck, like a thirsty predator. 

I didn't responce, I was also annoyed with those, instead I just pulled my lips in his again, showing a good manner for someone like Kimberly Gwenn Smith. His lips were soft, soft that anyone would've kissed all over again, only if it can't go any further. Minutes later, I stopped, pushed him off me, slamming him halfway to the corner of the wall of the Comfort room. 

He licked his lips and smiled in a dangerous way, as if he was wanting for more. 

"Time's up." I looked at my watch and stared mischievously at Blake. "Better luck next time, We're in school. Don't forget that." I continued. I grabbed my kit, along with the lip-gloss, powders and even blush-ons. I was almost through with the door, he ran fastly to have another make-out-scene-extension, grabbed my arm so that I could turn around, facing towards his face. He wrapped his arms around my waist, I put my arms around his neck again. But this time, it was just a second-minute break. I stopped and smiled at him, giving thanks for bringing such a big-time promo. 

"That was just satisfying." He whispered in my ear and smiled playfully.

"I know." I unlocked the door and left. Leaving my boyfriend with the most charming kisses and undeniable smooches. Things were getting better these pass days. I just can't forget what happened between Dylan and I. To be honest, we were more sweet than this---This whole "KimLake" thingy is just the beginning. Eavesdroppers were our biggest fans, but "KimLan" was more romantic and sweet. If you'd thought this was the hottest mak-out scene ever, Dylan and were the best. Make-outing in hot-tubs, sneaking in bedrooms, etc. But looks like I forgot being a half-blooded Genie. Who the hell cares? I'm young, wild, free, and sexy, and of course---The most popular girl in school. I already competed several feeling-popular students, but those bitches can't even stand a second with me. I was the most perfect girl in school, and every living guys would also be perfect for having a girlfriend like Kimberly Smith. No one will ever stand in my way, no one.