Chapter XII : I SEE THE LIGHT

"In darkness, I see nothing but Shadows, In light, I see nothing but FATE." - Olivia

Author's P O V

"Via, I think I should go." Ariel complained as she ate her last piece of cookie.

"Shhhh!!!" Oilvia was annoyed by Ariel's complaints, she was hearing the words and conversations of her soulmate until Ariel complained again. She already had enough of those words she often grumble during her seeing session at the well, like "I'm bored" and "It's scary in here.", but the truth was Ariel was only bored and had nothing to do in hell so she'd rather join her friend, but if she only knew this was going to happen: is to watch her friend watching some guy she never REALLY cared, that would be awkward. Even though she really was the queen of gossips, she can't stand herself doing nothing at savarah, rather than seeing her friend cry and weep with tears of joy. From the beginning, Ariel was never a trusted friend for Via. 

Ariel, the bored complainer once looked at the deadliest well she'd ever seen, Shafah. She then looked at Via, wondering if which eyes she'd been seeing, if it was her soulmate or the matured child who was desperately annoying Ariel, since she never likes children, Ever. She'd even try to kill some babies sometimes if she's in a really bad mood. Of course she didn't care.

"She has a cute sister," Ariel judged with a satisfying look.

Olivia looked at the child so deeply and see if there was something she could remember about her. In the afterlife, you may experience critical "amnesia", you will forget some things that you really wanted to forget in the real world but you couldn't. That was something familliar to Via right now. First, she wanted to forget things in the real world such as Jaden, for she died because of him. And now, the thing she wanted to remember was the one she'd always forget.

She touched the water so lightly that she couldn't even feel it. The water was so cold, cold like her heart, still deep and frozen, still wasn't able to pump. She kissed her master. Once she did, it will immediately turn its heart in a grave stone, forgotten. But Olivia still can't forget her Jaden.

"So, who are you looking at?" Ariel snapped a finger to ask if she's daydreaming again.

As she looked right in to the eyes of the man, the man whom she'd loved years ago, the reason why she's here, she couldn't help but notice her complete attention to the girl that she'd been telling herself she knew, but can't. Those thoughts that she'd been saying was unworth it. In fact, the girl was also the reason why she's visiting Shafah all the time, is that she was seeing something else in those brown eyes that can't even be seen through her beloved Jaden. Every time she'd spent looking at her, the more she's healing, moving on on where she came from, but what really bugs Olivia was that she doesn't even know the girl's name, she'd even guess the name of Violet instead of the precious girl she'd been seeing every once in a while. That's also the reason why she kept Ariel's mouth shut, was for Jaden to mention her name, and everytime she heard the slightest word of her name, everytime Ariel complains of boredom, she only asked Ariel this day to come with her is because it was the girl's birthday, February fourteenth, a luck for the exact date for Valentine's day, and an unlucky day for Olivia since she died on the same day.

 "Olivia, is the child his sister or his daughter?" Ariel asked, not because of her gossips but because of her "concern". Not because she thinks Via was an obsessed sort doesn't mean she'll never care ANYTHING about her.

Via first took a deep sigh and felt her friend's "concern". 

"I guess," She cut her thought to Ariel. They were already in a serious and drama mode, no more gossip thingy for her. "It must be his daughter."