Chapter 1

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THESE CHARACTERS APART FROM THE ONES I CREATE IN THIS STORY. HBO AND G.R.R.M OWN ALL RIGHTS THIS IS JUST A FANFICTION.

Jon woke up to the cold snow piling up on his roof, as per usual. He pushed his long dark hair back and blew out the candle. He grabbed long claw off the table near his desk and smiled as he saw the love of his life's dragon pin. Daenerys Targaryen. He felt a little uncomfortable when Sam had told him about his true heritage, and who he really was, and that was something he wished never happened. When Jon pierced the dagger through his queens heart he felt a hundred emotions, but his heart ached. 

Jon knew he should not blame himself for the death of his queen, the Iron Throne killed her and even Drogon knew that. His thoughts were interrupted when Ghost, who now stood taller than a regular horse pushed him over and licked his face. He pet his dire wolf and walked through the free folk village for his weekly council meeting. 

When he entered the room, Tormund looked happy to see him. "Jon, theres something you need to know." Tormund smiled and revealed what he had found.

"The big women came looking for me!" He exclaimed and Jon hustled to untie the two. "Why are you here again Sam, you dont belong this North." Jon shouted and Samuel Tarly shivered and struggled to get the words out of his mouth.

"Its B-bran." Sam stuttered and Jon's facial expression completely changed. "What do you mean its Bran?!" Jon shouted and Brienne stepped forward. She wore a dark coat and her knight armor. "He's dead. During a council meeting his eyes turned blue. He stood up out of his wheel chair, and turned into a white walker. He rose all the dead  in Kings Landing. Anybody who isn't here now is either looking for you or dead. Sansa remains North preparing her armies for battle, but it won't be enough. He somehow resurrected Rhaegal, your dragon that fell five years ago." She exclaimed and Jon flinched. 

"Theres no way, Arya killed the Night King with Bran right next to her." Jon exclaimed and looked desperately at Tormund. "You see Jon, thats the thing. Bran said he was marked by the Night King, and I dont know for sure, but I think it was more. I think Bran is the Night King, or worse." Sam said and Jon stammered back and forth. "And so why aren't you with Sansa, fighting Bran?" Jon demanded.

"Sansa suggested we come find you." Sam said. "Well you didnt find us, we found you." Tormund laughed and punched Jon as if trying to get him to laugh also. Jon stammered back and forth confused of the whole situation. "Westeros exiled me. I can't go back." Jon said and Brienne stood up.

"None of that matters, it was all for a evil king. Bran said everything that was supposed to happen, happened. Maybe he sent you here because you were a threat to him." Sam shouted and suddenly the horns went off.

"Its only one, just the free folk coming home." Jon said and then two more went off.  "Its white walkers?" Jon asked and Sam nodded. "He can see everywhere. He knows were here, and he knows your his greatest threat." Sam shouted as Jon unsheathed his sword and walked outside the tent. Blue fire lit up the sky as Rhaegal, who looked in perfect health, flew above the village. 

"Aegon Targaryen. I should've killed you when I was named king." Bran spat and Rhaegal landed on the ground. Ghost followed Jon and snarled at Rhaegal. "Is this really you, Bran?" Jon asked and Bran smiled.

"It has been me all along, ever since I was born, it has been my destiny." Bran laughed and blue flames shot from Rhaegal's mouth. Ghost jumped out of the way, hitting Jon away also. Jon struggled up and another shot of blue flames surrounded Jon, this time hitting him. Jon screamed and closed his eyes. He thought when he opened them again, he would be in the same place he had been before.

Then he heard Tormund scream "What the fuck?!" And Jon opened his eyes. How was he alive? Brans icy face looked surprised as did the undead Rhaegal. Thats when Jon jumped onto Ghosts back and ran at the undead. As he got closer, he jumped off of Ghost and landed on Rhaegal. He punched Bran in the stomach, and then went black.

It felt like he was stuck watching a moment in time. He tried to move, but he couldn't. He then saw his cousin, Bran Stark, sitting in his wheel chair. Bran looked at him and smiled. "Maybe you'll remember this." he said and Brans eyes rolled back into his head. Then Jon was watching Daenerys as she was flying over kings landing. Then her eyes rolled into the back of her head and Bran spoke through her body. "Everything happened for a reason, dont you see that now?" He asked and Jon screamed, realizing that Bran had been the one who killed all of those people in Kings Landing, and not Daenerys. 

Jon woke up and pounded his fists on the snow. He screamed as tears fell down his face and dropped onto the cold ground. He had killed his loved one for something she didnt do. He looked down and noticed he didnt have any clothing on. He quickly threw on a shirt, pants and his coat and grabbed long claw. 

"He flew away and smiled, but thats not the point.You've seen him.What he can do.  Now will you help us win this war." Sam said and Jon nodded. "I need to find him." Jon said and headed towards the ports. "Ghost, stay here and guard the free folk till I'm back. Ill have an old friend when I return." Jon demanded and Ghost licked his face gently. 

"Where the fuck are you going?" Tormund said. 

If the rumors were true, he was somewhere in Essos. He went back there after Daenerys was killed. "To find an old friend, he'll help us win this war." Jon shouted and mounted himself on a horse. 

MEANWHILE IN ESSOS

Drogon had grown humongous since he was a free range dragon and protected the dragon eggs in Valaria. He gave his mother to some maids, and they preserved her corpse, waiting until the one who put her in the dirt came back and brought her back to life. Drogon could sense that a Targaryen was coming. But would it be a sweet homecoming after all?