First Day Of School PT. 1

Jennie's POV
"Jennie wake up we don' t want to be late on our first day of school." Lisa said.
"Okay, but wait where is Jisoo and Chaeyoung?" I replied.
" Jennie we've prepared you delicious breakfast here!" a voice came from the dining room.
"Coming!!!!" I said.
So it is Chaeyoung shouting. We have done our breakfast after 15 are imagine on why our breakfast is that long is because we have our little talk while eating* We all took a shower and get ready to school. Our school is just walking distance from our apartment so it is really near. Before entering the school there was a sign saying that "Good morning students. Welcome to
McKinley Academy. Hope you enjoy your school year!!" We are Only Freshmens here so we are kinda new of it. The Council gave us banners to know what specific rooms are we in.

Lisa : "What room are you are in guys?"

Jisoo : "I think that Me and Lisa are classmates while Chaeyoung and Jennie are on the other room"

Me : "Well okay then. Rose lets go!"
Jisoo and Lisa went to their room which is room 225 while ours is room is 230. We seated on the empty seats in the 3rd Row. There was a 4 girls on our side.

First Girl : Hi girls, are you newbies here?

Rose : Yes we are, how about you?

Second girl : Yes we are too. What are your names?

Jennie : Hi I am Jennie Kim but just call me Jennie and She is Park Chaeyoung but you can call her Rose.

Third Girl : By the way I am Sana Minatozaki, Sana for short.

Fourth girl : I am Son Chaeyoung, and Yes we have the same name.

Me : Wait, are you Im Nayeon? Our childhood friend?!?!?!?

Nayeon : And you are correct!!

Second girl : And I am Kim Dahyun

Chaeyoung : And now we know each other, we are now friends!!!!

Dahyun : of course!!

Lisa's POV

After Jennie and Chaeyoung went away, we immediately went to our classroom and we saw 5 girls on the middle. We went there and saw 5 girls and we greeted them. There are really pretty and innocent.

First girl : Hi girls I am Mina Myoui, she is Choi Tzuyu

Third Girl : I am Park Jihyo and this is Momo and this is Jungyeon.

Jisoo : Well nice to meet you!

Suho's POV

It is our first day of our school today and it is already 5:00AM but they are still asleep. They are really lazy.

Me : "Guys!!!! Wake up it is our first day of school!!!! New school new life"

Chen : Okay okay chill.

Xiumin : Get up on your bed or else we will be late

After 1hr and 30 minutes we all Have taken a bath and prepared for school. We just live on the dorm nearby the school so we just have to walk. We entered the school and we we're given by a brochure by a tall guy that says that try outs on basketball team. I really not like on getting onto sports.

Sehun : Oh great we should try

Kyungsoo : Nah, I prefer reading

Chanyeol : Come on maybe just a try?

Kyungsoo : *stares really bad on Chanyeol while reading*

Chanyeol : I think it is a No.

Xiumin : He is really into books. No wonder why he is the top student on our school for the past 5 years.

Chen : Yes I bet there would be someone that will be the same IQ as him.

Baekyhun : I am not surprised you said that.

Me : I guess we have to part ways. I, Baekyhun, Xiumin, and Sehun will now go to our classrooms and you go to your respective ones.

Kyungsoo : See you later!

We waved Back to each other and we immediately went on thq back so that we wouldn't be much noticed. I noticed a really beautiful lady on the middle that caught my attention heavily.

Sehun : did you see that girl?

Baekyhun : The one who has a blonde hair? Yes of course, she is beautiful like the other girls that she is talking with.

Xiumin : Haishh girls girls, I thought we were going to focus on studies this year, I guess it would be just Kyungsoo, me and Suho would be concentrated on it right Suho?

I didn't here tha one that Xiumin said because i was too focused on her.

Xiumin : Okay I will take that as a no.

-------------Classes Started----------------
Kyungsoo's POV

Great new school year I will always maintain my position on top and still focus on my studies. But why I am not feeling comfortable about this. Do I am not feeling well or is it just first day jitters? Nevermind. The teacher introduced himself.

Mr Jones : Hi I am Mr. Robert Jones, I will be your Science teacher for this year and also your homeroom teacher.

Chanyeol : Cool science, I hope that would be now my strength. It is really hard.

Kai : Feel you Bro.

Chen : *singing really silent*

Hi guys this is the first part. I will continue on updating this every Monday Wednesday and Friday I hope you will support the three groups mentioned here.