ChanRose Is Real

Jennie's POV

Jisoo-unnie was really strange after that camping. She does get really more onto texting somebody. She usually sleeps on the afternoon and on the evening but now, she sleeps on 8pm by just texting and when someone calls her, she goes away or she excuses herself to the bathroom which she usually does. By the way, today is the announcement of the Awardees for the first semester. I am confident that I will be on the top of the class. I went to the school to check the standings and this is what I see.

Excellence Awardees for the First Semester

Kim Jennie.                                    95.444
Do Kyungsoo.                                95.334
Park Chaeyoung.                           95.334
Kim Jisoo.                                      94.778
Kang Seulgi.                                  94.556
Lalisa Manoban.                            94.223
Choi Tzuyu.                                    94.000
Kim Junmyeon.                              93.889
Kim Minseok.                                 93.667
Park Jihyo.                                     93.333
Kang Daniel.                                 93.333

Congratulations on the Awardees. Goodluck on the 2nd Semester Students. Have a great Semestrial Break.

That was a close race but still, I manage to be on top. Kyungsoo congratulated me and others as well. I saw Kai on their back looking shy and reddish. Chaeyoung and Lisa came.

Chaeyoung : Wow unnie, you are still on top.

Me : Same to you, strive harder and our averages will also be equal.

Lisa : Wow.. I am still not on the Big 5 even though I was a old student same as you guys.

Me : Where is Jisooya?

Chaeyoung : She told us that she still has a meetup to settle.

It seems strange that Jisoo has a meet up on semestrial break?

Jongdae : Hi girls, would you mind if I asked you just a question?

Lisa : Yes Jongdae-sunbaenim.

Jongdae : Did you see Suho around? I have been looking for him.

Lisa : No Jongdae-sunbaenim. If we will see him, I will let him know that you are finding him.

Jongdae : Thanks a lot...

It seems really strange that Suho and Jisoo are missing at the same time? Are they together? What are they doing? Are they dating?

Suho's POV

We are now at the Gangnam Cafe and I am with Jisoo. I hope nobody would notice us dating. Jisoo is quite nervous about the fact that we are dating. Would you imagine how will the people react around us.

Jisoo : Suho, did you see the rankings on the school bulletin board?

Me : Not yet but I will check it later. Maybe after I let you go home.