Revealing Weekend

Suho's POV

Wow! I can't believe that it is totally weekend and the event is finished. Here in McKinley, we usually got into a picnic with our own friends on our school park. On night, the council will collect letters that we have made earlier that day and we don't write our name there and we just put the name on who is the person we wanted to give it to. We had a really fun Sunset and when it is time to give the letters to the recipient, it turns out to be nervous.

Jisoo's POV

I have received a letter from an anonymous person. I never imagined i would receive a letter. I also gave a letter to Suho to tell him my admiration.

The letter I received says :

To Kim Ji Soo,

Good Evening, how was your day? It is just been two months since we first met and I already fell inlove with you. I don't know why. I think is that because of your angelic, pretty, and innocent face which made me love you. Everytime I see you, my heart beats faster than ever. Your beautiful face makes me think that what will be my reaction when you talked with me. I never imagined that I would see a face that as beautiful as you in the past years. I hope you get this letter. Remember, if you need a boyfriend, I am always here.

-Anonymous

That has been a really sincere letter. I hope it came from Suho.

Suho's POV

When the council gave her the letter. I saw her smirking about it.

Kyungsoo : Hyung, why did you suddenly smile?

Suho : Nothing.

Chanyeol : Hyung, the letter that you've made. Whom will you give it to?

Sehun : Of course it would be for Jisoo.

Xiumin : Suho, I think it is time for you to love someone.

Chen : Sehun also gave a letter to Lisa.

Kai : Your inlove Sehun, wahhh.

Sorry it would be just too short because I am preparing for a good next chapter of this story. I am working on it now. Thank you for understanding