This Is Not Good Bye - Part II

“ewh puppy Neymar” I exclaimed, making him laugh at me. Then I looked around my heart was beating so fast when I saw a clown, he didn’t tell me that there will be a clown here, I looked at him worriedly.

“what’s wrong?” he asked me confusedly. I have phobia with a clown since I was a little, I never like the clown because it look like a monster in my eyes.

“I forgot to tell Anto something” I said to him, walking toward Anto but he following me behind.

“Clara” he called me, I saw his confused gaze over me, I don’t want to tell him about this right now because it too embarrassed to tell him about this. I ignored him and run to the Anto.

“Anto!!” I greeted her and hugged her, buried my face in to her shoulder because I was scared to see the clown.

“why are you?” she asked me confusedly.

“nothing, I’m fine.” I shrugged to her shoulder.

“Clara, get off from my shoulder and tell me what’s wrong?” she exclaimed.

“why are you Clara?” I heard Shaky’s voice beside Anto.

“nothing” I’m still shrugged to her shoulder, I don’t want to see the clown anymore, I felt my eyes forming the tears of fear, this phobia got me sucked.

“Clara, you cry? What did Neymar do?” Anto asked softly as she realized that her shoulder is getting wet.

“ he did nothing” I replied, she shifted her arms and hug me tightly like I want to leave this place but I don’t want to leave people here, I was really scared to see the clown.

“tell me” she whispered to my ears.

“look at the direction behind of Neymar” I informed her where to the clown’s direction was, then she laughed when she saw what I mean.

“don’t laugh! I don’t want to see it” I covered her mouth with my palm hand, I was still on my position hugging her.

“what’s wrong?” Shaky asked.

“this is embarrassed thing” Anto chuckled.

“Anto shut up!” I exclaimed to her.

“Clara” I heard Neymar’s voice behind me.

“what?” I replied but  I don’t want to turn around to see him.

“Clara, I’m here look at me” he asked but I hugged Anto tightly.

“Clara, be polite” Anto asked me while chuckling.

“what’s wrong with her?” I heard him ask Anto.

“you brough the most beautiful thing she likes so much” she replied jokingly then laughed.

“then why were you buried your face in to Anto’s shoulder?” Shaky asked, chuckling.

“she’s too excited” Anto replied.

“Anto shut up!” I exclaimed then moving to Neymar’s arms hugging him.

“why are you babe?” he asked me, but still chuckling.

“she has phobia with a clown she though that a clown is a monster for her” Anto told him.

“LOL! Look at that! Milan was playing with the clown” Shaky exclaimed, I was still buried my face to Neymar’s chest.

“hahahahahaaha he isn’t biting Clara” he said, laughing over me, I slapped his chest playfully to stopping him from laugh. “Neymar!” I whined then he stopping from laugh. “don’t worry I’m here to protect you” he chuckling and putting his arms around me. He brought me to the another place where I won’t found a clown anymore.