New Life

Neymar's POV

Now I have Clara,she's my damn world right now. Sometimes I need a person who always be there for me,I'm such a fragile to be alone. I need someone like Davi need his mommy,then Clara showed up to my world,she's everything I need.

Today is the last match for Barcelona in La Liga. Barcelona will against Ath. Madrid this evening and next week I will have weeks off and I planed to be back to Brasil to prepare World Cup 2014 that will be held on my home country Brasil.

It's still 8 a.m. Davi is still sleeping beside me,Clara back to Leo's home last night,I've already told the rest of her family and I got the permission to date her. Marc finally agree for our relationship,he thought that I was a loverboy so he was afraid that I will hurt Clara.Right now I have to show him that I could keep and treat her well.

Anto,her sister already trust me. She is the first person I told when I fell in love with Clara.

I heard knocks from my door,I bet that's Clara,she promised to come this morning to meet my Davi since she refused to stay here last night. I sprint to my door and opened it,I saw a big beautiful smile flashed from her. I hugged her and gave her morning kiss then let her in to my house.

"where is your little angel?" she asked as scanning my house.

"he's still sleeping on the bed room" I answered pointed to my bedroom upstairs.

"I'm hungry" I turn my face to puppy face then embraced her from behind,wrap my arms around her waist and rested my head on her shoulder.

"don't gimme that look,you're such a baby. Luckily I bought some food from the groceries this morning,I bet that you have no food here since you were traveling a lots"she sighed and rested her head on my chest.

"you're the best" I kissed her cheeks then her neck giving her heavy sigh that make her moan.

"Neymar,it's morning" she said while closing her eyes,she was trying to refuse but cant lie that she is enjoying.

"He isnt giving a fuck" I replied still placing my lips on her crock of  her neck.

"Who?" She asked.

"Your handsome boyfriend" She is chuckling hear my cocky mark.

"I dont think I remember having a boyfriend" She joked.

"are you amnesia?" I asked,holding her forehead.

"I'm insomnia" She giggled.

"Awh that's funny and I think you need to change your shirt with a shirt printed 'With Neymar,I'm not lonely' aaand you should!" I sliped my hand inside her shirt, wrapping my arms around her waist giving her goosebumb.

"Neymar" She moaned as I sucked her neck.

"let me go,I will cook for you or I will cook you if you wouldnt lemme go"She loosened my grip making me let out a groan.

"Now,take a shower I know you have training this morning before the game this evening." I kissed her cheek again and let her go to the kitchen to cook something for breakfast.

Clara's POV

Today is the first day I wake up as Neymar da Silva Santos Jr's girlfriend. I am so happy,I came to his home to see his son. Last night he asked me to stay with him but I refused since we're a new couple,I want to take it slow but serious.

I made breakfast for us,after he took a shower he come over to me and led me to the room in second floor. "let wake the lil pie up" he smiled and opened the door.