Family Gathering

Neymar’s POV

Sao Paulo

Now we’re back on my house, my parents want to get dinner with Clara’s family tonight. I’ve told them about Clara’s family came here yesterday and they want to get best relationship with them. This is why I love my family so much, they will support me whatever I am doing as it good for me and they support me with whoever can make me happy.

It was still 1 p.m we just landed here on 11 a.m, Leo was coming there too, he already has his holiday and finally this is my summer holiday. And I’ve planned to ask Clara to come along with me on holiday before she has to back to her college.

I was playing poker with her daddy while the girls were playing on the backyard having a girls’ time and Leo swimming with Thiago. Her daddy is such a joy, he’s really kind and funny. I’m enjoy having time with him, we could talk about anything and man’s things.

“NeymaaaaAAARRR” I heard Clara’s voice come across from the backyard’s door.

“Clara, can you be more polite to not to screaming? Your voices is filled up the house” her daddy warning her jokingly.

“ehe, sorry Papi” she walked over her daddy grinning and kissing her daddy’s cheek.

“what’s wrong babe?” I asked her softly as she sitting next to me.

“I love you” she whispered to my ear, making me blushing and smiling like an idiot.

“what was that about?” her daddy asked curiously, she looked over her dad and chuckling.

“why are you so curious Papi? It’s our thing” she said, stuck her tongue to her daddy.

“tell your daddy what was you said to me” I asked her, smiling.

“I just told him that I love him” she said smiling to her daddy and her daddy just mumbling ‘oh’.

“anyway do you invite Davi for diner tonight?” she asked me.

“who’s Davi?” I was going to answer Clara’s question but her daddy cut me off, really funny. Her daddy is such a curious person.

“Davi is my son and yes, my sister will bring him to the diner tonight” I answered.

“I think you both need your own time, so I will have my own time with my wife. Have a good time kids!” he said, leaving us. We both chuckled how awkward it was being cute in front of parents.

“you know me the best Papi!” Clara exclaimed.

“babe!” Clara called me.

“hmmm?” I raised my eyebrow to her.

“I have photo shoot tomorrow, will you accompany me?” she asked.

“of course! Why not? You’re always on my games while world cup then I will be there to support you!” I answered, hugging her.

“thank you Neymar daSilva Santos Junior!” she said, pulling away from our hug.

“your welcome Clara Barabaraberebere Roccuzzo” I replied jokingly, changing her middle name, she was always upset when I change her middle name.

“it is hard to you to spell my name Barbara?” she asked me, pouting.

“really hard” I replied, mocking her.

“then I won’t tell you about my news” she said, crossed her hands on her chest.

“what news?” I asked her.