Don't Say Unless You Mean It

Neymar’s POV

I’m heading back to Clara’s home, Alli and Cody was there on Clara’s bedroom,I felt so guilty, she was really sick.

“Clara” I opened her bedroom door and she was already changed into pajamas and sounded asleep.

“psssssssshhhh” Cody put his index finger on his lips and pushing me out from the room. “she’s sick” he told me outside her bedroom.

“what? Why didn’t she tell me? Why were you all left me?” I asked him, I was mad at him because he didn’t tell me even he know.

“you were enjoyed your time with your ex girlfriend” he said, resting his body to the wall and put his hands in the pocket.

“no! it was misunderstanding! She was flirty and I just realized it, I didn’t mean to do that, she wasn’t like that before, ask Clara she was nice with Clara but idk what made she act like that. I have no feeling anymore to her, Clara is my only one.” I told him.

“I don’t need your explanation man, Clara needed” He said patting my shoulder.

“I’ll tell her” I walked back to her room but Cody held me.

“you can’t bother her sleep, she’s sick. She said that her head felt so dizzy and she puked all of her food,I think she’s too tired.” He said, letting go my hand. Alli was still inside the room.

“but do I need get Doctor to her? Or I have to get her some medicines?” I said worriedly. I’m really worried about her condition right now and I couldn’t doing anything to her, what a bad boyfriend I am.

“Alli already gave her some medicines,she just need some rests” he replied, I wiped my face with my palm hands, I felt really really guilty and it wont go before I talk to her. I’m regret.

“I’m going to the guest room, I will stay here, I already told my mom. If you need something just call me” Cody said, patting my shoulder and going to the guest room. “thank you man” I thanked to him. “we’re friend” he replied, smiling.

I walked back to the Clara’s room then Alli go out from the room, she’s giving me death glare, I was afraid of her, I know she’s mad at me too. But I’m regret I don’t know if this would be happen. “sorry als!” I said to her before she stepped out from the room. “I don’t need your apologize” she replied, closing the door.

I saw Clara on the bed, she’s asleep with tired face, I stepped to her, stroking her hair, she look really flawless when she’s asleep, that angelic face making me more in love with her every single day. I kissed her forehead then I take off all my cloths to only my boxer.

I’m sitting next to her and stroking her hair, she looked really tired, she’s a hard worker, sometimes she got a lack of sleep time but once she got, she asleep for really long time, she’s my sleeping beauty. I take my phone and take selfie with sleepy Clara, I don’t want to loose this moment even she was mad at me. I put that on the instagram with caption ‘Get well really soon my beautiful girl, forgive me:(’ not a long time, a lot of my fans asked me what happened? Why is she? is she okay? Why is your mermaid? Feel better for her,Etc.

I kissed her forehead,her cheeks,her nose,and her lips then I wrapped my arms around her and went to sleep with her.

Next Morning

I’m waking up from bed shaking because of Clara, she’s talking in her sleep worriedly ,she got sweat over her body. “Clara,Clara,are you okay?” I hold her forehead and she got fever.

I ran to the kitchen to get her water and heat water to compress her, I ran back to the room and woke her up by wiped her sweats “Clara wake up” I said,holding her hand.