Chapter six

The door opens and a couple steps out pushing my tied-up parents in front of them. Isha grabs the jacket off the back of her seat and wraps it around Jasmine's eyes and ears so she can't see or hear her parents. She then grabs her, and we both step out of the car at the same time. Pain and surprise cross the parents of the little girl's faces as they comprehend that we beat them at their own game.

The parents of the little girl look at each other and nod.

Before I know, a shiny object is sticking out of my mother's stomach and a deep crimson color slowly dyes her white t-shirt. Isha rushes to the car for an unknown reason as I see my mother crumple to her knees before me. A tear falls from my left eye, and my focus is placed on my dad. A metal pipe connects with his head making a tragic bond. I hear his cranium crack under the next swing, and I fall to my knees. My eyes fill with tears as I watch the pipe connect over and over again.

They were supposed to live; I did all of this so they would live.

My head finds its way to the ground, and a loud ringing pierces through my eardrums. When I look up, I see Isha standing by the car, gun in hand, holding the child to her chest trying to block out some of the sounds. I turn my head and see the primitive parents falling to the ground. I rush over to my parents and cradle them both in my arms. Tears fall faster from my eyes as I look down into my mother's eyes.

"You will always be my lord." She nods, and her mouth forms the words "I love you" before closing her eyes and letting her soul be released. I look over at my father in my other arm, and he finds the strength to wipe the tears from my eyes.

"You are your own protector now. I love you." His words come out soft and low, and I can't help but cry harder.

"I love you both so much, tell Mom I said I love her also." I bring my lips down to their cheeks and kiss them. My mother's first, then my fathers.

Isha comes over to me and pats my back.

"We need to go."

"I know." I say through sobs; how are we going to explain this to the cops? A thought comes to mind about how we could get rid of all the evidence. As quick as I fell apart I comprehend myself and get it together. 

"We need to stage their deaths." I say in a monotone voice.

"Whose car would we use?"

"I don't know."

"Yours."

"No!"

"Do you want to get arrested or not?"

"But my car is my baby."

"Would you rather, go to jail, or blow up your car."

"Fine, we need to fake the child's death to."

"Easy, they will probably just assume she died in the crash."

"What is going to happen to her anyways?"

"I'll take her back home with me."

We carry the bodies over to the car and load them in one by one. I place Mother and Father together and say my final goodbyes before putting the car in drive and placing the child's fathers foot on the pedal with a rock tied to it.

The car starts to drive at a faster speed then I expected and runs into a tree about two miles away. Orange and red rise from the collision and the bodies burn with the secrets. Tears slowly fill my eyes as I watch the catastrophe. 

"How are we going to get back?" Isha asks me with a worried look on her face.

"No clue." I hide my pain and tears from the outside world and go back to being emotionless.

"What about that kid from last night?"

"Callen?"

"Yeah."

"Nah, he probably won't answer. He doesn't even know my actual name, and besides, I'm not getting in a car with a stranger, that's dangerous."

"Ohhh, because safety is your number one priority right? Because we definitely didn't just blow up a car, or kill two people, and you definitely don't sell drugs for a living." her sarcasm is so heavy it could probably squish an elephant. 

"Oh shut up. We could have just blown up their car and took mine but you being so smart didn't think of that and now we have to take their car and I lost my precious baby."

"Well you didn't think of it either." She rolls her eyes at me. Bitch. "Do you even know where they keep their car?"

"Hmm, I would guess in the garage." She rolls her eyes at my statement and starts walking for the door of the house. We reach the garage with ease and I walk over to the door. It takes me four times to throw the door up to where it catches on the wheal thing and rolls back. 

I gently slide into the car and speed out of the house. As soon as we turn the first corner I see flames licking up all of the trees near the house. 

***

We arrive at my house and pull my new car into the garage. Its obviously not as good as my other one but I have my parents. Isha grabs the child and we walk inside.

"You probably need to come home with me to."

"What! No, fuck that, I'm staying here."

"Your underage and as soon as they figure out your parents died they will be coming here to get you and take you to a foster home."

"Ugh, whatever." I rather live will Isha before I get paired with some skanky family. At least there, no one will know my identity.