prologue

He couldn't take it anymore... Just like a few months ago... Just like that day...

M/n just couldn't take it anymore.

He tried to think rationally, he tried.

But it was too much.

He was too tired.
.
.
.
.
.
He felt... He didn't know what he felt...

He couldn't feel anymore.

He wouldn't talk anymore.

He wouldn't eat anymore.

He would just sit in silence, tired eyes staring off into space.
.
.
.
.
.
.

When he woke up, he searched for them and taking his chance, he went to the bathroom to take a nice long ice cold bath.

"Hello friend..." he greeted the cold metal he had hid and went in the tub that he had filled with ice cold water fully clothed. The water was still running making it overflow, but he didn't care.

He sat in the cold water shivering, sliding the small cold metal against his thin frail arms, hissing at the pain every now and then.

Dropping the bloody metal to the floor, m/n started laying down in the tub, this time submerging his whole head into the cold numbing water.

And he fell asleep.

A long sleep.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Taehyung let out a string of "No's" as he walked into the bathroom.

Tiles bloody, the side of the tub as well, the tiny razor on the floor, the blood was sort of washed off because of the overflowing water.

Peering into the tub, he saw his brother. Body submerged in water, lips parted and blue, he looked asleep...

He picked his brother up and started sobbing, screaming and shouting for him to come back.

But... he is asleep.

Forever...
.
.
.
.
.
.

And that was the beginning of a nightmare...
A never ending nightmare...
That everybody was stuck in...