last entry:

April 24

Hey, brother...

How are you doing?

Sunshine is taking care of me so well, like an older brother.

I feel free up here, even though the big guy gave me a lot of rules that I should go by since I'm one of the "lost spirits who died with their own hands."

Like I told you, I'm a weak spirit, and therefore, I must follow around a strong one, to feed off of their energy and to learn to live all over again (even though I'm hella dead.)

Big guy says that sunshine is my kindred spirit, and thus he guides me.

Lots of weird biz happenin' up here :/

Sadly, that all I can tell you, otherwise he'll get mad at me for breaking yet another rule.

If you're wondering whether I'm still causing mischief or not?

But of course I am. I am after all, Kim Taehyung's baby brother, THE Kim m/n.

I really missed your smiles, your laughs, your weirdness... crying doesn't suit you, you look very ugly. Your ugly crying is gross, with all that snot and drool. BlEgH!

Tell eomma I miss her, and that she shouldn't frown or cry a lot or else she'll grow even older than she already is... her wrinkles are increasing and so are her white hairs... hyung, take care of our eomma. And when she joins us, I'll make sure to take care of her in return.

Take care of yourself too.

And take care of kookoo for me, he cries when he's alone, he tries his best to look all happy and strong, but he's fragile and sensitive.Tell him it isn't his fault, that what happened was entirely because of those voices in my head and those bullies at school.Just 'cause he noticed doesn't automatically make him at fault. I'd most probably do the same...

Tell the other hyungs that I really miss them, and that I miss Seokjin-hyung's dad jokes and handsome face, Namjoon's destructiveness and wisdom filled words, Yoongi's laziness and his subtle caring side(andgummysmilebutIsaidnothing), Hoseok's loudness and his bright heart shaped smile, Jimin's clumsiness and his unbelievably hot dancing, Jungkook's evilness and his big heart, you. Your whole being. Your weirdness and large boxy smile.

I miss everyone, but that's okay. I can handle myself, watching you all from up here.

Because I know that one day we'll all be together again.

In the meantime, I saw a man who looks like you and I, I immediatly thought appa, but I still ain't sure.

So, sunshine and I are stalking him against the big man's will. Cause I'm a bad bitch!

I love you all, to the galaxy and back...

Forever in your memories and hearts,

Kim m/n♡