5

"It's okay now, Tae. We won. They got what they deserved," Namjoon said as he patted Taehyung's back.

"We may have won the case... But I don't have my brother back..." Taehyung said as tears fell silently from his chestnut eyes.

"Don't you at least feel some peace of mind? They'll serve their years and think about what they have done. Especially that Saeyoung kid," Seokjin said, looking at the boy's face with warmth.

"But hyung... I want my brother back in my arms... not in a cold casket under a damp ground... not away from me... He was only seventeen, he had all his life... hyung, my baby brother had all his life but it was cut short... He was the top in his school and he had a dream of making music like us, he had a future! They stole his future from him and him from me and mom. How is this fair? He dies but they get a few years in jail?! It's not fair!" Taehyung broke down, falling onto his knees, "how is it fair for him to lose his life, for us to lose him forever and for them to only lose a few years of freedom?"

"Taehyung..." Hoseok whispered as he sat down on the wet ground and held Taehyung's shoulder.

It was storming at the moment, the boys had just gotten out of court, the case settled and they had won it.

Saeyoung had been sentenced for 5 years as he is still a minor, while the principal took the fall the most as he was aware of what was going on but had no intention of stopping the the bullying and harrassment, which was also proven not only with the recording of him in the office but m/n's journal, getting 10 years with no parole.

But even so, it wasn't enough for the grieving family.

"Although they're the ones getting punished... Why do I feel the punishment instead?" Taehyung whimpered.

Just as the six boys finally got Taehyung up and moving, a lady came running towards them.

Once the woman reached them, she slapped Taehyung hard on the cheek and started screaming about how unfair it was to put her only son behind bars for something he never did and that he was innocent and didn't deserve it.

Taehyung just took it, his head lowered.

"How could you say that, him being behind bars and alive, unfair?" Jungkook suddenly spoke up.

"Excuse me?! My son is a sweet boy! He would never and I mean never! Hurt or bully anyone!" She screamed out, making a big scene.

"Then tell me... is it fair that my baby brother is dead? No matter how many times he tried to reach out for help from Saeyoung, your son just ignored him... And if he was truly innocent, my brother wouldn't be six feet under, but right next to me! My mom wouldn't be blaming herself, I wouldn't be a fucking mess and we wouldn't be here in the first place! So... tell me, woman, is your son truly innocent? Does my brother's death not serve as evidence? His words in his journal? That sex video? All the other videos shot by students whenever your oh so innocent son bullies my baby brother?" Taehyung said, words spilling from his lips uncontrollably.

"It wasn't my fault your brother was sick in the brains, he was just an attention seeking man whore," the woman, Saeyoung's mother, smirked in disgust.

"I see now where he got his trashy attitude from. Be glad you'll still be able to see him. My brother? I can't see him anymore! And it's all your son's fault! I hope you know that your so called innocent son is nothing but a murderer. I hope I don't see either of you again. Next time, know what truly is unfair, not seeing a loved one for a temporary amount of time or for forever," Taehyung said turning away from the woman and towards the black van waiting for them.

How dare she say that her son sentenced for five years with probation, unfair, when he can never see his baby brother ever again?

He knows what he said was mean, but what was he supposed to say? Especially with the way she talked about his only brother that isn't even in this world.