Chap 5: What should I do now

I didn't have a clue of what to do every gang leader would want a rematch. I went to my bed thinking about a solution. I kept turning in my bed.

"What should I  do now." I thought out loud. I couldn't close my eyes. What would the people whom look up to my think. I hope I didn't let them down. That's what most of my thoughts were like. At 6 in the morning I decided to get out of bed. I making a sandwich when I heard some stumbling upstairs. After five minutes my sister came through the door. 

"Do you also want a sandwich?" I asked her. She shook her head and grabbed an apple.

"What was yesterday about?" She asked. There was no fair showing on her face so they probably didn't hurt her. That's at least a good thing.

"Gang fight with Miyabigaoka. They decided it was okay to take you away. I just came to get you beg there's nothing more about it." I said.

"But something made you upset cause you couldn't sleep last night." My sister said knowingly. Nothing went past her.

"There's nothing for you to worry about. I am perfectly fine. I am happy that you're O.K. " I said. She glared at me but let it pass. She knew I was lying to her. We sat for a while in silence. Some coughing from upstairs broke the silence. I immediately went upstairs. Sazuna ran right after me. The source of the coughing was my mom.

"Mom, stop overworking yourself. It's not good for you." I lectured her.

"Like you're the one to talk Misaki." My sister replied. I gave her a glare but let it slip. My mom laughed about it but her laugh changed into a cough very quick.

"Mom do you need anything." I asked worriedly.

"No just go to...*cough* school you two. I'll be fine... *cough* I promise." My mom said. She made a hand gesture so we knew we had to leave her room. We walked downstairs and grabbed our bags.

"Sazuna please be careful today. You have to promise me." I said.

"Okay, I promise." She said and we went our separate ways.

I saw Usui. He walked up to me. His face didn't have the usual grin. So something must have happened.

"The entire school knows." He said I knew exactly what he was talking about. Tora couldn't keep his mouth shut.

"And how do they think about me now?" I asked Usui afraid of hearing the answer.

"They accepted it. They even thought you had a more human image now. They were all very positive." Usui said. I tried to detect a lie but he looked honest. I was suddenly greeted by a group of girls.

"Misaki you also have a part time job a maid?" The browned haired girl asked. I just nodded.

"In my eyes it makes you look more feminine. You look so manly when you fight." An other  brown haired girl said with a nervous giggle.

"Uhm.. thank you." I said not sure if she was insulting me or not. They all beamed smiles at me. It made me feel a bit dazzled.

"You should hang around with us." They all said at the same time. I nodded again and then ran back to Usui's side. He just laughed at me. We walked into the school together. All heads were turned our way as we walked into class.