Chap 2 Gangleader

I woke up from the bell. Lunch time. I stood up and walked to the cafeteria. I sat down at a table and ate a sandwich. Usui Takumi came towards me and took the seat in front of me.

"Next time in class stay awake it's boring if you don't react." He said I looked at his blond hair. He's the most handsome guy in our school. At least that's what all the girls say.

"I'll try to stay awake next time to entertain you. " I said sarcastic with a fake smile.

"Thank you, do you have to work today?" he asked he knew I didn't mean it.

"Yes" I replied. I looked around the cafetaria and saw a group of guys coming.

"Gang leader, There is a group that wants to fight you right now." The guy with the brown hair said.

"They are bullying a girl named Sazuna..." I pushed him to the ground. I let my sandwich fall and ran outside.

My sister doesn't have to get involved in my mess.

Flashback.

It was my first day of highschool. And some guy kept bothering me.

"So you're one of the knew students want to ditch school with a senior."

He tried to grab my hand but I pushed him away. He hit his head against the wall and passed out. He turned out to be a gang leader. Who beats the gang leader is the gang leader at least that's what they told me.

End flashback.

I looked infront of me. The guy from this morning. Ichigo. He is with some other guys.

"Let my sister go, now!" I demanded as I stepped forward. His uniform was the same as those people from that rich school. Why has a rich school a gang.

"I just want to fight you. If you win you'll get your sister back if not... Mhhh... I'll think of a way to get to an agreement." He said making a hand signal. That was the cue for the guy ,who held my sister, to go.

"If you let her go now I won't break every bone in your body." He didn't make a move. He was going to fight me no matter what.

I scared him of just this morning so something was odd. This won't be a one on one fight and they probably won't release my sister either.

He charged in on me a dodged his punch. He tried kicking me but I grabbed his leg. I pulled him closer and kicked him in his manhood. He fell on the ground squirming in pain. He's a disgrace to the karate dojo.

"That's a filthy trick one of his man yelled." And the group started circling around me like sharks.

Asshole.

"A filthy trick is taking someone's sister hostage. And trying to beat up a girl who's on her one is a filthy trick." I answered. I obviously provoked him 'cause he attacked me. He ran to me apparently a high kick was enough to knock him out.

Do they even know how to fight?

"I don't want fight you." I said honest. Looking at each of them. They didn't care cause they all attacked me at once. I blocked a lot of fist reaching for my head. I grabbed someone's arm and kicked him in his gut he was still standing so I hit him with my other fist on his jaw.

I grabbed a collar and head bumped a blond haired guy.

That's gonna be an ugly bruise.

At the same time I kicked someone from behind. I threw his 'friend' on top of him.

Three guys down two to go.

One guy managed to hit the back of my head.

"You either run like hell or get your ass kicked and I guarantee it will be awfully painful." I said to the two of them.

They looked at each other and charged in. I jumpkicked the one on the right. He had reddish brown hair with blue eyes. The one on the left had my knee in his gut. As strong as he was he was still standing. I hit him on his nose. It was probably broken. He wasn't a handsome like the others were. Especially when his nose stands in a weird angle. This guy with his long black hair had something girlish.

It was really way too easy beating them.

"I told you to stop multiple times, didn't I? I am the gang leader for a reason. I hope it's clear now."