nervous°chloe price°fluff

i sigh softly as i lay on chloe's bed and glance at the blue haired girl beside me, her body, slightly against mine making butterflies erupt in my stomach from her touch. i admire the way her lips look when she's talking even though im not hearing anything she's saying. i swoon over the bright eyes that look back up at me.

"what time is it y/n?" she mumbles and sits up slowly, while stretching before rubbing her eyes. i reach over and grab my phone on the nightstand, my shirt rising slightly. i turn back around and catch chole's eyes on my exposed skin making me blush a deep red.

I check my phone before clearing my throat, "it's noon," i say glance back over at chloe. her gaze lingers on my lips making my stomach flip and my palms sweat.

"you make me so nervous," i blurt out, my eyes widening as i realize what ive just said. chloe looks at me before lips are pressed to mine, making my eyes widen in shock. i kiss back quickly, my hands gripping her sides tightly.

i pull away slightly and take a breath when im pulled back into the kiss, making me giggle with delight. i kiss chloe before pulling away and placing my hands on her stomach, pushing her away.

"not so fast tiger," i say and smile at her goofily which makes her smile back at me, a laugh escaping her perfect lips.

"i have hella feelings for you, you make me nervous too," she says and brushes my hair behind my ear, making me lean into her touch. she pulls me into her, her hands resting on my hips.

"that kiss was hot price,"

"shut up you fucking dork,"