•The Future Has Just Begun•

(Pete POV) *1 year later*

"Pete get up we're going to be late for work?" The voice of my best friend Gun says coming into my room.

"Ugh, five more minutes" I hear a chuckle and then a body jump on me, knocking the breath out of me.

"Nope, Alpha Knock says it's time to get up. No excuses" I groan and sit up with Rome still on top of me.

"As much as I like you, don't let Pik walk in here and see you on top of me, I want to live for a long time" Rome giggles and jumps off me.

"Your half human, half fairy, I'm pretty sure you'll live forever. Can you show me again?" I sigh and stand up.

"Show me the light" I feel a spark in my hand and hear static.

"Whoa, so cool" I open my eyes and a ball of light is floating above my hands.

"Badass huh?" Rome smiles.

"So freaking awesome" I giggle and close my hands.

"I know, ok I'm going to get dressed meet you outside" he nods and runs out of my room.

I grab my stuff for a shower and walk into the bathroom, I stand in front of the mirror and smile.

I haven't been this happy in a long time until, I moved into the pack-house, everyone treated me so kindly when I first came here.

( Flashback )

I followed Alpha Knock and Rome to a giant mansion with a gate surrounding it.

"Welcome, to your new home" I stare shocked at the house.

"This is where you live? Just the two of you?" Alpha Knock chuckles.

"No, I have about 100,000 people who live and work for me here"

"But how do you fit so many people in one house?" He smiles as we walk up to the gate where a guard with a gun is standing.

"No, we have houses built for families behind the mansion. Kind of like a trailer park but with individual houses, and the ones that are my beta and omega and now you will be staying along with me and my mate Korn and a few of my bodyguards and the people I hire to take care of the house" I nod as the gate opens and we walk inside.

"Let me show you to your room" Rome says smiling at me.

"Are you sure? I don't want to be a bother" Rome shakes his head.

"You won't, we're gonna take care of you now... ok?" I nod as he leads me up to my room.

(Flashback over)

After about six months of living in the pack house, everyone treated me well and I met Rome's mate Pik, and I met the Alpha's mate Korn.

I strip out of my clothes, and hop into the shower to get ready for work.
**********************************************************************************************************

How was it?