•Victory Is Ours•

So guys, this is almost over and this should have at-least a few more chapters before the ending...

Smut ⚠️
******************************************************************

(Ae POV) * 3 days later*

"Do you have anything to say for yourself, you witch." The woman just sits there not saying a word, head hung low.

I growl and stand up, I step in front of her and pull her head up by her hair.

She yells in pain.

"I will NOT fucking ask again. DO. YOU. HAVE.ANYTHING.TO.SAY.FOR.YOUR. DISGUSTING.ACTIONS?" She just laughs and spits on my face.

"I should have killed them when they were born, should of drowned them at birth like they do to puppies." I grab her by the throat and throw her across the room.

"Fiat, Singto and Krist pick her up and tie her to the pole." They grab Erica and place her hands above her head and her ankles tied to the bottom of the pole.

I walk over to my throne and smile at Pete, our children next to him.

"Everyone as you see, us vampires can walk in the light, you know why?"The room stays silent.

"Because of these beautifully designed rings." I say showing my hand. "Now, look upon the witch and what do you see?" A ring like Mine glistens.

"She's a vampire too." The room whispers.

"Pete honey, why don't you do the honors." He smiles and stands up, the ring on his finger glistens in the light.

You see, two days ago I turned my queen and children into full vampires and it was the best decision I have ever made.

"You know you've made my families life a living hell, first you trick and kidnapped my mother, then you entered into our lives and then you had the audacity to kill your daughters, now it's time for your fate." Pete smirks and pulls off Erica's ring.

"W-What are you? Please give that back I'll do anything." She screams struggling.

"Anything?" Erica nods.

"Good, OPEN THE ROOF."

The top of the building opens. "You see Erica, I was going to kill you fast to get it over with but then I decided, to take a more what's the word, ahh the slow and painful approach, death by fire. You see while everyone here is safe and secure you will not.

Once the sun, hits its highest peak, I and everyone here, gets to watch you burn slowly and painfully as possible, when that time comes comes, you'll feel the heat soaking through the skin, then you blister, and peel.

You get to feel your insides boil and burn, your brain will swell and expand and then BAM, you burn alive.

I hope it hurts, and It will. " As soon as Pete sits back down the sun rises above the open mansion and Erica's screams are heard as she catches on fire and her flesh melts away from her body.

After a few minutes Erica is burned to a crisp, and her ashes are blown away.

"Everyone you are dismissed, guards clean up the mess." I stand up and pull my family out of the throne room.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
(Pete POV) (Smut Warning ⚠️ )

We walk into the living room and I watch my mate wiping blood off his hands.

"Kids, why don't you go out for a few hours. Your father and I need to talk." The kids look at me confused but agree nonetheless.