•Boy or girl?•

Sorry, you guys didn't get to read the chapter from before, so I hope this chapter makes up for it...
*****************************************
(Ae POV) *2 months later*

"Good Morning baby," I say wrapping my arms around his waist.

"Morning honey." He smiles and straddles my waist bending down to kiss me.

Before I can kiss him the door opens "morning boys, rise and shine." His annoying mother says coming into the room and opening the curtains.

"Morning mom." Pete says climbing off me and standing up to give his mother a kiss on the cheek.

"Morning baby, Ae." I mentally roll my eyes.

"Morning, Pete we have to leave in an hour for the ultrasound." He smiles and nods happily.

"Oh I'm so excited." Pete's mom just stares at her son weirdly.

"Can I come too Pete, I wanna see my grand baby?"his mother asks, I mentally groan.

"I was just hoping that me and Pete can go to lunch afterwards and go shopping." I say.

"Babe, it's just for the ultrasound. She can go with us and then we'll drop her off after."I fake a smile and nod.

"Sure baby anything for you."he smiles and goes downstairs.

"I know what you think of me Ae?" She says staring at me.

"Yeah and what's that?" She smirks and walks over to me.

"That your jealous, I'm taking away my sons attention from you."I scoff and turn towards her.

"I know, you're up to no good and I'll prove it. Don't fuck with me I am the King and I will make you and your devil daughters disappear."She raises her hand to hit me, but stops when Pete comes back.

"I'm ready baby, mom let's go."she nods and follows Pete out to the car.

I grab my shoes and head outside, I walk to the car and get inside and Pete grabs my hand.

"I'm so excited, I can't wait to buy baby clothes and furniture." I chuckle at his excitement and rub my thumb across his knuckles.

"Me too baby." We reach the hospital that Dr.Pha owns for supernaturals.

We walk inside and Pete skips over to Wayo at the front desk "hi, Pete. I guess your ready to find out the gender."

"Yes, I'm so happy oh I would like you to meet my mother, mom come here." Erica smiles and walks over.

Wayo smiles but then it wipes off of his face when he sees her.

"Hello, I'm Erica." Wayo smiles and shakes her hand, his eyes glaze over and turn black.

"Wayo are you okay?" Pete says worriedly, yo shakes his head and nods.

"Yeah, I'm fine you could go ahead and see Pha now."he nods and grabs my hand.

"Baby, why don't you take your mother with you and I'll be there in a little bit."he nods and pulls his mother along with him.

Once they are out of sight, I walk over to Wayo.

"Hey what happened?" He looks at me with concern.

"I don't know, I just felt this weird Aura around her and then I had a vision of her and it wasn't good."

"What did you see?" He sighs and rubs his temples.

"A war and she was part of it, there was dead bodies and blood everywhere and I saw her and another figure standing by her but I couldn't see the person." He says shakily.

"I need you to do something for me."he nods.

"Anything." I walk over to the water jug and grab two cups filling them with water.

"I'll have her drink from this cup and I need a DNA test done, she says she's his mother but they look nothing alike."he nods as I go find them.

"Ah Ae there you are?"Dr .Pha says coming out smiling.

"Oh, hey. Have you done the ultrasound yet?" He shakes his head.

"Pete and his mother are waiting for you, dude she creeps me out." He says whispering.

"I know how you feel, something isn't right with her or his 'sisters' I'm gonna have Wayo test her DNA, he looks nothing like her at all. Plus Yo had a vision about her and it was bad."he nods and walks me into the room, I spot Pete with his head down and shoulders shaking.

"Baby what's the matter?"he shakes his head.

"Nothing just hormones." He looks at me as wipes his eyes.

"You gentlemen ready?" Dr. Pha asks.

"Yes, we are ready." He nods, and asks Pete to lift up his shirt.

"Okay like always this will be cold."Pete smiles and shivers at the cold. He moves the wand around and we hear two heartbeats.

"Congratulations, your having twin girls." Pete smiles happily.

"Oh, I just knew it Ae, I told you."I smile and kiss his forehead.

"You sure did baby, come on let's go get stuff for their room."he nods and wipes off the gel.

"Ae is this water for me?"his mother asks, I don't say anything and just nod, I watch on the corner of my eye as she chugs the water down and throws it in the trash.

I smirk internally and nod to Pha and he scratches his nose saying he saw.

"How many pictures would you like Pete?"

"Can I get about 20 I want to give some to the pack."he nods and prints them out.

"Here you go, make sure to see Wayo to get an appointment for the 6th month checkup. Will you be doing an in home birth or here at the hospital?"

"I think the mansion would be great." I agree with Pete and we head out, I'm the last one out and Pha hands me the paper cup, I hide it behind my back.

"Pete why don't you and your mother go and wait outside for me ok."he nods and walks away.

I wait for them to leave and hand Wayo the cup, he puts it in a sample bag and leaves it on the desk, Pha stands behind Yo wrapping his arms around his waist.

"We will test her DNA and get back to you in a few weeks."I nod and set up Pete's next appointment and head to the car.

"Alright, Erica we will drop you off and then see you later ok?"she nods and gets in the car

Once were all buckled up I head back to the mansion....
**********************************************************************************

Sorry for not writing as much I was in a very dark place the last few weeks but I'm better and happy to make a new chapter for you guys,  so I hope you guys enjoy this chapter.

Much Love, AePeteShipper4ever 💜❤️💜❤️💜