Fame

"Congratulations bro! I can't believe you are a famous celebrity," says Isla.

"Thanks little sis, it's so unreal I can hardly believe what has happened," replies Ashton.

Isla praised her older brother for a few more minutes, until she heard her phone bleep with a message. It was from her best friend Amy.

'Hey Isla bae, have u booked our tickets to go and see One Direction in Newcastle yet? Xx'

'Yes I have, but you'll never guess what?!?! Xx'

'What, what, what is it! Tell me!!!' Xx

'My brother has got us backstage passes to see them!!!!!!!!!!!!' Xx

'OHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGOD! Why didn't u tell me sooner BAE?' Xx

'Cause it was meant to be a surprise for your 21st birthday but I probably would have ended up telling u sooner anyway. R u excited?' Xx

'YES YES YES!!!' Can't wait, speak to you soon.' Xx

'Kk' Xx

Me and Ash celebrated his achievements by going out for dinner, we decided to go to Nando's. I was in a good mood, so I decided to order a bottle of champagne for me and Ash to share.

While eating, a few fans came over asking for Ashton's autograph. Once they went back over to their table I whispered to Ash "You are going to have to get use to being famous."

"I know, I really don't know what it's going to be like?"

Me and Ash decided to head back home by taxi because we were both a bit drunk to drive Ashton's car so we thought we would just leave it in the carpark and come and pick it up tomorrow.

When we arrived back to our house, there was a letter with a love heart on it, attached to it was a big bunch of roses. This was obviously from a big fan. We took the letter and flowers indoors, the letter said 'I love 5SOS, I am your number one fan, please Ashton will you tell the boys I love them so much, I just want to marry you all!!! Love Kayleigh xxx' Ashton put the roses in a vase of water and put the letter on his desk.

It was getting late now, I thought to my self that I should go to bed to get rest but instead I decided to get in my PJ's, lie in bed and watch Thatcher Joe and Casper Lee on YouTube.