Prologue

☀️
𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚞𝚎

The Moon and The Sun are opposite from one another, they can't meet right?

Pero what if in this story they can?

A personification of a Moon and a Sun.

Meet Selene Hesperia her name is from the greek goddess of the moon, but she is not the moon, she is the sun.

People tell her she's so bright everyday and full of sunshine.

Selene is
A Top student
A great daughter
A perfect friend
A girl full of smiles
A girl with a secret that she can't tell anyone.

She is almost perfect and everyone loves her.

Meet Helios Akira his name is from the greek god of sun, but he is not the sun, he is the moon.

People tell him he's so cold and he is distant to almost everyone.

Helios is
A Bad boy
A rebel
A boy fighting all his demons
A depressed teen
A boy who did things he will surely regret

He is broken beyond repair and everyone doesn't seem to care.

Two opposite people that shouldn't cross path. One is a sun and the other is a moon. But because of one incident everything changed.

Their math teacher instructed Selene to tutor Helios for him to pass the subject.

Selene is a good girl that always obliged and obey. Kaya nung sinabi ng teacher niya na kailangan niyang turuan si Helios ay wala siyang magawa kung hindi pumayag.

Helios on the other hand doesn't want to be tutored. He doesn't care if he fail or pass. Kaya her teacher resorted to blackmailing.

In this situation what will happen?

Can Selene help Helios to pass the subject or will Helios teach Selene to do bad ways?

But really the important thing is can Selene save Helios from the demons within him?

The Moon can't shine without his Sun right?

🌑

Notes:

Hi yes new story and nabasa niyo na siguro ang disclaimer ko.

Sorry if I portray a character with depression wrongly. But I'll try my best.

Thanks for reading.

Vote Comment Be a Fan

Xoxo, Pastel