Chapter 10

Evan's POV

After that boy came Cassie ran off.

"Cassie! Where are you going?" I shouted.

She didn't reply. I sighed. What is going on with Cassie. The table in the middle was packed.

A few girls were gossiping about something and some boys were talking about the match on Sunday.

The boy came up to me. He was wearing a black and red button shirt and some navy ripped jeans followed by a pair of Nike shoes.

"Hey where is Cassie gone?" He asked, his deep blue eyes full of concern.
"She's out of the canteen"I said. "Oh" he replied. "Well I'm Valer" he said, introducing himself.

"I'm Evan" I said. He smiled. "Well I got to  find Cassie" he said before running off.

"Good luck!" I called out. He turned around. "Thanks" he said. I hope Cassie is okay.

Someone put a hand on my shoulder. I whipped my head. It was Dawn. She gave me a smile.

"Cassie is trouble" she said. "What?" I said, not believing her. "I've been through some bad stuff  because of her".

"Like what?" I asked. "The reason we are not friends because... she bullied me, taunted me, mocked me" she said.

I started to soften.

"Well I'm sorry" i said. She sighed. "Its okay, It's not your fault". "Hey you should join are group!" She said as she pointed to the the group of people.

"You'll finally have a good time at school" she smiled. "Leave Cassie. "She's not worth it" I thought about it.

"Okay" I said. She smiled. I walked up to everyone. "This is our new member!" She shouted.

Everyone cheered. People walked up to me. "Hey man" a boy said as we high fived. "Welcome".

"You into soccer?" Another boy asked. "Heck yeah!" I said. "You'll fit right in!" He said.

"Dude what's your favourite team!" A boy asked. "Barca is at the top, man!" I said.

"We all have something in common! We all like Barcelona!" I said.

"Except him, he said pointing at a boy with jet black hair. "Juventus is the best!" He said.

"Boo Juvenus!" The boys yell. Wow I was already having fun. A girl was at the bin. Tears stained her face.

"I hope your happy" she whispered. No! It was Isabelle!

A/N Noooooooo!!! Evan has left Cassie to be with the popular kids! Why? 😢😢😢. Anyways that was chapter 10 y'all! Hope you liked it! Sorry for the slow update. And OMG! I HAVE 627 VIEWS AND 428 VOTES!!! THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO HAS VOTED AND READ!!! YOU ARE THE BEST READERS EVER!!! Make sure to...

VOTE!!! COMMENT!!! AND SHARE!!!

BYE LOVE YOU ALL!!!❤❤❤

-Flowerygirl07🌹🌹🌹