before

He walked around the ring slowly, taunting Reeves. His face held no sign of emotion as he waited for the first move to be made. Just as Harry stepped to the side, Reeves stepped forward a landed two powerful right jabs immediately followed by a left hook. Harry's face got pushed to the side from the impact, and he froze for a second. The crowd got quiet as we awaited Harry's response. Did it hurt him?

Just as I was about to question how hurt he really was, Harry turned back around slowly. He wiped the crimson liquid from the small cut on his upper cheek. A demonic, blood-filled smile made its way onto his face. With every step forward Harry made, Reeves took one back until he was against the ropes and Harry's punches rained down on him. The fight was clearly over.

———

To her, boxing is an outlet—a stress reliever you could say.
To him, boxing is an angry sport—it's about aggression, dominance, pain.

———

• Slow burn sorta
• LOTS OF INNER DIALOGUE
• In my visions Harry is about 6'2 and Lena is 5'10
• Harry and Lena are exactly alike, both short tempered and annoying at first. Just stick around you won't be disappointed you're in for a wild ride (:

** major sexual content including but not limited to—dom/sub kinks, pain kinks, breath play, bruising, MF/MMF/MM/FF, etc.**