Am I ready to be Luna?

LOGANS POV:

...and tonight I have the privaledge to introduce you to your new Luna: Baylee!

-------------------------------------

I did not know if I was moving to fast with introducing Baylee as my Luna, but i just felt like it was the righ thing to do. Everyone deserved to know, we have been best friends forever and I knew that I already loved her even if she didnt. But when she walked through those doors its like everything else just stopped. There she was in the most beautiful coral colored floor lentgh dress. I don't even remember if I was breathing or not. All I could think about and see was my mate, my luna, my Baylee. To say she looked surprised as I introduced her as Luna this quickly was an understandment. But what I saw underneath the surprisement was admiration, and love? She loves me!? As Baylee makes her way up to the stage one of my clingy ex girlfriends, Stacey, shouts out "shes so ugly! why should she be our luna!? she isn't worthy enough!!!" that alone made me want to kick her out of the pack. Only if I didn't get the chance to kill her, that is. I was about to but Baylee, who had made her way onto the stage, stopped me and said she wasn't worth it. I knew she was right, but it irked me that she had the nerve to say that not only in front of me. But in front of the entire pack. And thats not ok with me.

-------------------------------------

Authors Note: VOTE. COMMENT. SHARE

im sorry that i havent posted in a while. I just started a new school and im getting used to it. BUT IF YOU WANT TO CO-WRITE THIS BOOK WITH ME MESSAGE OR COMMENT ME! and if you want to make a cover feel free. I need lots of new ideas for further chapters!