ALA: 9

"Wassup?"

Everytime Tunchi answered his phone that was his first thing to come out of his mouth, it didn't matter who or what you were you were gone get a 'wassup.'

"Why the fuck did you just leave me here by myself, boy?"

He chuckled at the sound of Mariah's voice. He was starting to see her immaturity in her and he was starting to think it was because he was laying the pipe on her as well.

"First off, fix ya tone, baby. Second, I ain't them other nigha's you be fucking with so call me back when you get who the fuvk you talking to."

Just like that, he ended the call. He was just getting tired of suspect females. The ones that was always insecure about they shit, lying, and deceitful. If they aren't under the nigga then the man got to be creeping, he just didn't understand that.

He put his hands in his pants and laid back, closing his eyes.

"Why you gotta be so mean, T?"

Tunchi opened his eyes, and looked to the side of him to see Tea awake.

"Oh, yo ass awake?" He ignored her first response.

"We need to talk," Tea said in a matter-of-fact tone.

Tunchi nodded his head,

"Speak then," he said getting the bag of Kush out of his "weed drawer" and putting it inside of the paper.

Tea licked her lips, not sure how this would go between her and Timchi. What happened last night kind of threw her off and got to her in a way, that she felt she needed some space from Tunchi.

She didn't want them to get to that point and she had a boyfriend, Terrance that she honestly liked and wanted to do better about and him going down on her made her realize that and something else.

"W-we need a break."

Tunchi stop licking the paper together and looked up at Tea, and he could tell she was waiting for his response. He just licked his lips, and came closer to Tea. She, with one of his big T-shirts and her hair in a ponytail to the back, watched as he came closer and immediately closed her eyes getting sucked into, lust.

He laughed. He sat their and laughed expressing his minty, fresh breath that was inhaled from her nose.

She opened her eyes not expecting that, but she knew she should've. She stood up out the bed and with her thick hips and legs walked in front of the bed, being seen by Tunchi and crossed her arms. Pouted her lips, too.

"Why do you always got to play about everything! This is why we need a break, from this friendship, to being around eachother.. We need a break cause I swear you get on my fuckin' nerves!"

Tunchi shrugged his arms.

"Bitch, get yo mad ass out my room then, and don't come back! I got nough' mad botches around me!"

Tea rolled her eyes at his dumb remark and grabbed her jean dress off the floor. She threw off his shirt, quickly so nothing would happen, and threw on her jean dress; tying the rope. She put on her chucks next and swiped her hand down her ponytail as she grabbed her phone off his dresser.

"Bitch ass nigga," she mumbled.

"Hoe," he said as she turned around and flipped him off and then officially left out the room, pissed off to the core.

Although, Tunchi wasn't. He finished licking the blunt, and added his lighter to it; putting it too his lips. He ain't have time for Tea to be spoiling his day because she couldn't get her shit together in her life.