ALA: 16

"Bad. Horrible. Worse. Why do I have to believe in you when you don't believe in me? Why do you want me when I don't give a fuck about you? Why do you say you want me, want me, want me and make me so damn confused! Yes I wanted you before, I did, I dreamt of you, I was jealous of what you had with those others you called your lovers. I guess I was addicted, addicted to your, to your, love. I was stuck on some love addiction. Pst. It wasn't love in the first place so I regard my heart and go with what's best, my mind.
-Unknown

ALA: 16

Tea sat their with her hands in her head bouncing her leg up and down. Why did this have to happen to her mother, to her boyfriend of all people? Why did her daddy have to sleep with a bitch like that.

Devin parked his car into the parking lot and ran into the emergency room waiting room to see his daughters head in her hands and he couldn't even imagine how she was feeling. Devin was use to this living, but he never expected his wide to get messed up because of it.

Of course, he was mad at her for doing all that shit to him for no reason over Aaliyah and her mess. He was tired of trying for that shit when all she wanted to do was focus on the past. But he still was going to be here for his daughter and for the woman that he knew as his wife.

All he was doing was sitting at the Chinese Buffet when he got the call of what happened and best believe that was the last thing he wanted to hear out of his daughters mouth. His wife was here. His daughters friend was here. And Aaliyah was here. But Aaliyah was definitely his last concern right about now. He wanted her dead since she couldn't keep her nose out of his business. And he was going to make sure of it.

"Baby what happened?"
He asked as he walked up to Tea trying to hold her, but she didn't want his hands on her.

"Get your hands off of me, man. You caused this by bringing that hoe round' me and my mama. Now my boyfriend is in the hospital and my mama because of you!"

She gave him the ugliest look not expecting what was about to happen next as he slapped her.

"Man? I'm your fucking father and as for this things happen. I didn't cause it and your just mad right now, so im gone act like you didn't just say none of that shit to me!"

She chuckled with tears coming down her face with a change in her voice.

"Act like? But it is true. I've got a boyfriend and he's in this hospital just like mama because of your old crazy ass sideline. Just get away from me, daddy," she mocked saying daddy with emphasis.

Devin looked at his daughter and she looked at him too but the look that was on her face broke his heart. He got up and walked away, with something blocking his vision, something he wasn't use too, but was use too when his bestfriend died; tears.
He bumped into a woman who had a lil pudge in her belly and a diamond on her finger with the letters he knew as T U N C H I on her wrist.

"Devin, you okay?"
Gold asked once he bumped into her, but she didn't notice the tears that crowded his eyes because some were crowding hers.

Coming to the hospital, was the last thing she expected today. Now she wished she would've never said that to Shanie as her last thing. Shit, she loved her. That was her bestfriend. Hospitals weren't her favorite, especially since she lost her love one here.

"I'm fine. I'll be back," he said walking off before she could stop him. He didn't understand what Tea wanted what his wife wanted from him. He did everything for her, worked hard to provide for her.