ALA: 15

Although they'll tell you that I'll never
Get out of here, I swear, I'm
Driven by a better life
-August Alsina ft. Kirko Bangz

ALA: 15

"Oh my gosh, what the fuck did I do?"
Aaliyah asked herself once she realized what she had done. She had just hurt Shanie because of her jealousy.

"I've got to go," she told herself as she watched Shanie puke up blood.

She put the gun back in her pocket and walked out of her bedroom and down the stairs. She then proceeded to the front door, but what she didn't know was that while she was leaving out, Tea was coming in.

"Baby just wait in the car I just need to run up and get my jacket, alright," Tea said softly to Terrance because she noticed her mothers car in the driveway.

"Alright baby, but first you got to give daddy a kiss."

Tea rolled her eyes because she didn't know were he was coming from with that daddy shit but kissed him regardless of what he said. She then stepped out of the car as her phone rung in her pocket, without looking at the caller ID she answered.

"What can I do for you?"
She asked, but no one answered. She looked at the caller ID and smirked once she seen the letter T which stood for Tunchi.

"Tunchi!" She shouted as she walked up the stairs of the porch.

"Meet up wit' me. We need to talk," Tunchi said lowly, but calmy.

Tea smirked, "What do we need to talk about T?"

She didn't understand. She was so called a hoe but wanted to talk to her. He acted as if he didn't know her art the party and called her out of her name once again but wanted to talk. Hell No! She didn't want to talk. She was doing good in her relationship right now and she didn't need Tunchi fucking that up for her. She hung up the phone.

She put her key through the door not knowing that it was already unlocked and she walked in to see Aaliyah on the other side.

"What the fuck--Where is my mom?"
Tea questioned to Aaliyah as she stood in front of her. She knew her mother didn't like her so she didn't understand why Aaliyah would be here.

"Oh your mom invited me here to apologize. She went upstairs," Aaliyah said with a fake smile.

Tea smiled. "Oh, well excuse me," Tea said trying to walk past Aaliyah as Aaliyah grabbed her arm.

Tea looked up from her arm at the strong grip to Aaliyah trying to figure out why her hand was on her.

"Is their a problem?"
She asked.

Aaliyah didn't know what to say but she knew she couldn't let this girl go upstairs to the dead body when she was the one did it. She wasn't trying to serve time in jail. She didn't even mean to do it. It's just that she was hurt by what was said to her the night they met up. This man here will always be mine.... This man here will always be mine....This man here will always be mine. It just kept coming to her mind and that's what made her shoot Shanie when she was just coming to scare her at first.

"N-no my bad," Aaliyah chuckled slightly as she let go of Tea's arm and let her go and walk away. But she knew she couldn't let her go all the way. Tea was such a beautiful girl to her, and at that moment it kind of triggered a thought about her own daughter. What if? She thought, what if my daughter was alive. She wouldn't have all this shit and her and her stuck up mother wouldn't be able to think they were the shit.
Tears burned Aaliyah's eyes from the thought and she pulled the pistol from her back pocket as Tea walked the stairs.

"Damn I gotta piss!"
Terrance exclaimed as he exited the car. He didn't understand what was taking Tea so long but since she was already in the house and had left the door open, he figured he could go piss.

He walked up the nice porch and admired the house, because it was way bigger than what his parents house was even though they did make a fairly well sum. His mom worked hard for everything for him and his sister, worked hard for her too get in college too. He was a star in playing football and he knew someday he would have a house as big as this playing for the Knicks.

Terrance didn't bother to knock as he walked in and was startled to see a woman pointing a gun at the back of Tea's head. He immediately ran up on the woman pushing her down on the ground not knowing that the gun would go downward as she fell under him shooting him in the worst place for his career.

My momma she told me "you claiming you got it" and I'm like okay. I wanna be rich.