Epilogue

Ripping the image of our future together from my thoughts as violently and as brutally as if it were a child being taken from its mothers arms
-Love Deciet(Cast in MM)

ALA: 18

When Tea said, "Everything is going to be alright, daddy!"

It was definetly alright. In fact, each one of them sat in seats along the row waiting for a specific name to be called, well except for one person; Tunchi.

Over the course of months Tunchi had grown up and although he was still living in his parents house he had little communication with the ones that mattered expect for his mother, father, and sister. He was too busy trying to get done with school so that he could pursue his own life.

"Jared Mahummad Smarret!"

People stood up and clapped for their relative as he walked across the stage.

Tea rolled her eyes as Terrance kept nudging her in her shoulder. She definitely wasn't going to answer to him when he had dug hisself into a hole this morning with her. She would never say it, but she was physically and emotionally drained with him and was hopeful that he would be out of the wheelchair and back on his feet in no time. Overall, she knew she couldn't leave him. He deserved her in everyday possible for what he did for her so she was going to avoid his attitude and keep helping him.

Tea had on a simple black dress that flared out and since she wouldn't answer Terrance he crept his hands under her dress. Tea didn't notice because she was focused on the people walking the stage.

He then continued to crept his hand in the slit of her panties and he knew she knew now so before she could say anything he pushed two of his longest fingers into the heat of her core, and she stopped trying to stop him but relaxed from the pleasure she was feeling.

She moaned softly, even though Terrance always kept her satisfied. Tea wasn't a screamer so they could do shit like this and Terrance was enjoying the sound of her whimpers in his ear. But he wanted her to forgive him too.

"Baby, let me help you," Tea exclaimed trying to help him out of the bed, but she didn't know he was in a sour mood as he pushed her into the wall roughly.

"I don't need your fucking help Tea, damn!"

He was just irritated about himself and the shooting itself. He was glad that Aaliyah would be serving twenty years. She damn near took his career from him that now it felt like he was back to the earlier years in his life were he couldn't walk even if he wanted too. Lord knows he wanted too bad.

Tea pushed her head up from the painful hit and looked at Terrance with a look of hate as she walked out of the room.

He then realized what he had done, but she didn't want to hear it.

He removed his fingers from Teas core when she was about to let go. She looked up at him, wondering why he had done that when she was about to blast. He came down to her and whispered,
"Forgive me please baby?"

While he said it he plunged his fingers back into her core and watched as she whimpered slightly as he moved his fingers around inside of her tightness.

"Y-yeah," she moaned as she let go of what was building up in her stomach. And blushed with embarrassment as he removed his fingers from her insides. Glad that her mother, father, aunt, nor uncle wasn't paying attention.

"Stop Devin," Shanie whispered popping his hand as he tried to get the bag of chips that were in her purse out. "....You should've ate this morning."