38

Y/n POV

Few days have passed. They are still fixing Penny. I already miss her. I hope she wake up soon. I'm been practicing my Semblance and Silver eyes. I'm getting a hang of it.

Ironwood:Y/n.

Y/n:What is it General?

Ironwood:Many Students of Atlas left the academy. Most of them dropped out.and were speeding the process of becoming a Huntsmans and Huntresses. We lack numbers. Since you've been training a lot. I want you to be Huntsman.

Y/n:Re-Really!?

Ironwood nodded and threw my ID. I didn't catch it.

A/n:Cut!

Ironwood nodded and threw my ID

Ironwood nodded and threw my ID. Which I caught it. He also made me an Atlas speacialist. I can now roam around Atlas. This was the best day ever.

(Timeskip)

Mr.Polendina upgraded us to Nanotechnology.I can change my looks now. The Nanotechnology works by our Aura. I change back to my old look.

I decided to practice using the Guitar

I decided to practice using the Guitar. After few hours I mastered it. I walk around Atlas. I saw Flint,Neon and the other guy. They dropped out at the academy too.

Y/n:H-Hey.

Flint:Y/n?

Y/n:How are you guys? I heard you guys lost a member. I'm sorry.

Flint:Yeah...We didn't sign in that crap. We just wanted to spread our songs and junk.

Y/n:Do you mind? I want to join in your band if that's okay.

Flint:Yeah. You can join. We need another member after all.

Y/n:Cool.

I joined their band. And we played public concerts. And I saw Ciel and Azy together. Ciel quits the Military and lives in at Azy. Azy continued their Family's Company.

After a while I started taking missions.

(A/n:Short chapter. Penny will wake up after we do some few Missions. that will be the next chapter.)