Chapter 1 Day One

For the dies that have never been cast.

It was a normal day at Echo Creek Academy...Or at least on the surface, after all, when a magical princess transfers from a different dimension it can no longer be considered a normal day.

"Marco Diaz to the principal's office, now!" The brief order from the school's speakers was demanding and short on patience, but no one was fazed, not even the boy in question who simply got up his seat and left in the middle of the class, one thing to note however is as he walked by everyone would turn their heads as to avoid looking in his direction. He didnt have to go all the way, since he met the Principal in front of his office beside a strange girl wearing a long frilly blue dress.

"So, watcha want?" The boy asked, already staring at the girl, he didnt like how she was looking directly at him with a blank, but firm expression. He stared back, seething with anger, but she wouldnt even blink, it only took a couple seconds until the principal interrupted, but it seemed to take much longer:

"This is Star Butterfly, I would like you to show her around. Properly." Principal Skeeves spoke in a strict tone, but even he would not look directly into the boy's eyes, for you see, he wasn't just a bad boy, but it was also very confrontational once you did as much as look him in the eyes, he was involved in many ... incidents since the start of last year. Suffice to say the only reason he didnt get in trouble more often is that most people learned to avoid him.

"Look, Marco, you can say whatever you want, but you better not think on touching her, unless you want to be expelled, got it?" The principal whispered and then left carrying a chest in his hands. Hoping that the threat would be enough to defuse the situation, but not caring enough to see it happen. It didnt take long...

"Whatcha looking at?" Marco approached Star's face with an angry look, to which she simply replied:

"Mantain eye contact, keep your posture straight and introduce yourself. Isn't this just the basics when meeting a new friend? " The girl said with apparently, little emotion and continued:

 "My name is Star Butterfly, greetings, I take it you will be my guide?"

"What? I don't.." For a second Marco was flabbergasted with how she tried to teach him etiquette, who does that? "I don't want to be your friend, I just want you to stop looking at me like that. No one makes eye contact with me, understand?"

"You must not have many friends." Star answered dryly, and began to walk away, but before she could move very far, Marco stopped her.

"Wait..I still have to show you around, just dont forget what I said."

"Yes, you dont want to be my friend." There wasnt much emotion in her voice, but she almost sounded disappointed.

"Not that... You are doing this on purpose aren't you? Whatever, lets just go." This girl was weird, but in a way, so was he, he just wanted to get this over with and never see her again.

---

At first Star was sad that the first person she was introduced to on Earth didn't want to be her friend, of course, no one would ever understand how she was feeling after what they did to her on St.Olga's...Still, maybe it was a good thing she didn't befriend this Marco. A kid named Alfonzo came to talk to him and Marco just flipped him right into the trash.