The Girlfriend

Star woke up at 6:00 AM, she was to used to St.Olga's regime and she hated it. She turned her head back into the pillow and tried to go back to sleep, but then she remembered what happened when she broke one rule too many: She was forced to attend "Intensive Study Class", which is just another way to say "Brainwashing Session". She started to sweat, she might have resisted it, but at what cost? Her old self was gone one way or another.

She got up and looked around, remembering she was back into her old room, it might not be in Mewni anymore but it was still her room. She wiped the sweat of her forehead feeling relieved, then she went left her room to look for something to eat. After going down the stairs she found Angie Diaz in the kitched, making what seemed to be breakfast.

"Oh, someone's an early bird. Good morning Star." Ms. Diaz said while cheerfully making waffles.

"How did you know it was me?" Star was surprised how she could tell before she had even said anything.

"It's simple really, I heard you coming down the stairs and Marco always wakes up late, besides, he wouldnt be so quiet... Oh, maybe you could wake him up after you are done eating, I would like him to not miss the school bus for once." As she said this she served Star a plate of the waffles.

Star had never eaten this "alien food" before, but it didnt look so different, so she didnt hesitate and took a bite. It was so delicious she could freak out, but that would be against the basics of etiquette.

"Thank you." She said calmly, instead and proceeded to eat everything. She wanted to ask for seconds, but since it would be rude to do so before everyone had eaten she decided to do what Ms.Diaz had asken instead and go wake Marco up.

"Hey Marco." She knocked the door, but there was no answer, for an entire minute. "I guess I will have to go in, excuse me." She said and opened the door. Once she was in and saw Marco sleeping she had second thoughts, it wasn't exactly right for a princess to be in a boy's room, even for a good cause, but she couldn't exactly abandon her "noble mission" either could she? She approached him and nudged him a bit.

"Marco, wake up, your mom wants you to catch the school bus."

"Who cares about that? I am too cool for school anyways." He responded with his eyes closed and turned around. He couldn't have possibly said that while asleep could he?

"It isn't funny Marco. What's that even supposed to mean?" She said in a calm tone, but convesely she was considering using her magic to get him off the bed.

"Fine, you don't need to get angry, mom." He said in a mocking tone and got up.Star stared at him for a while, finding it strange how he could tell she was actually angry, but maybe he was only jesting? Marco looked at her for a brief second and then averted his gaze, leaving the room to prepare himself for school.

"Don't do anything weird to my room while I am gone. I'd hate if you destroyed it with your magic or something." He said simply when he saw she was just standing there.The rest was uneventful, they prepared for school, Star forgot to get seconds (this time) and they took the bus in time.