Chapter 1: Bruise

This story follows Sekaiichi Hatsukoi Season 2 Episode 16 where Chiaki rejected Yuu and was "saved" by Hatori. Also Yokozawa no Baai 3, when Ijuuin called Kirishima, interrupting his conversation with Yokozawa in the conference room. I connected these events and they seemed to fit. Since their story is not so chronological I'm gonna take that advantage, but other than that this story is 100% original. And of course I'll be focusing on Yuu. Enjoy ^^

Chapter 1: Bruise 

"Wait! Tori!" 

"Let go of me, Chiaki!" 

"Please stop, Tori! No violence!" 

"Chiaki, please get this guy out of here..." 

"What?!" 

"Hurry! I just want to be alone now..." 

"Who do you think you are-" 

"Let's go. Come on Tori... I'll call you later, Yuu!" 

"Sure." 

~~~~~ 

*Ring* 

*Click* 

"Yuu speaking..." 

"Yuu! Come over! We need your help!" 

"What is it now, Kirishima-san?" 

"The deadline is tomorrow! We still have 50 pages to tone and Ijuuin-sensei is not himself again! Please come over! We'll pay for overtime!" 

"Fine, fine. I get it. I'm leaving now." 

"Thank you, Yuu!" 

*Click* 

"Damn it all..." 

Yuu packed his things and left the house, without cleaning the stain that Chiaki left, leaving it to dry on its own.

When he arrived in Ijuuin's house, he was greeted by Kirishima. 

"Yuu, I'm glad you came. Come in." 

"Mm... I'm coming in," Yuu responded. 

"What happened to you?" Kirishima asked, noticing the mark that Chiaki left on his face. 

"Ah... This is nothing," Yuu said as he went inside, leaving his shoes on the *genkan. 

(*genkan - traditional Japanese entryway areas for houses, apartments or buildings) 

"Do you need cold compress?" Kirishima offered. 

"I think it's too late for that, but thank you for the offer," Yuu said. 

"Well it's better to at least-" 

"I'm fine, really. Let's just get this over with," Yuu interrupted Kirishima. 

He went ahead of Kirishima and walked to Ijuuin's office. 

When he entered, the atmosphere of the room was tense. 

The tables were filled with pens, papers and empty coffee mugs.  

Everyone had huge bags under their eyes like they haven't slept for days. 

"Sorry for the mess, we've been working non-stop for two days," Kirishima apologized. 

"Ah..." Yuu responded with a straight face, walking towards an empty workspace.  

"Where's Ijuuin-sensei?" Yuu asked, as he glanced over Ijuuin's desk to see his assistant, Shizuku Ishi, with a tired and angry expression. 

"He's in his room and won't come out. He's in that stage where even I can't reach him," Kirishima said with a sigh.