III. Smooth Criminal

"WHAT IS THAT?" I ask loudly.

"That’s your room, Selena. What? You don't like it?" Doug responds.

"To like that?! I LOVE IT!" I say and he sighs in relief. I go inside and walk around. There is a big closet where I can put my clothes and weapons, a wall full of mirrors, a big bookcase around the bay window, a large bed and 219-inch TV! "How did you know what I love?"

"Well, Prince Ben wanted you and your friends to feel good here, in Auradon." I roll my eyes. "Especially you..." I look down and there is an awkward silent.

"No way!" Carlos interruptes it, staring at the TV. "JAY, COME HERE! YOU SHOULD SEE THIS!" And Jay rushes like some vampire after hearing his friend screaming this. He looks at the TV, too and then up.

"You can got me now." He says and I laugh. He comes closer to Doug and puts his hand around him. "Listen, dwarf. Why Selena. There." He points at me with the other hand. "Why she has her own cool room and I should share my cool room with this clown there?" He points at Carlos.

"Prince's orders." Doug answers and Jay looks at him ominously. "Okay." Doug gulps. "I will see if Mal and Evie needs help with something." He releases himself from Jay's 'hug' and runs fastly through the door. We three laugh and the boys come closer to me.

"Selly. How is the most beautiful, smartest and gratest girl in the kingdom?" Jay puts his hand around me smiling.

"He meant in the all galaxies." Carlos puts his on my other side smiling too.

"You want to play Aaron Stone on this big TV screen, right?" I ask and they nod showing their all teeths. "Fine." I roll my eyes smiling and they kiss my cheeks. What dummies...

I decide to walk around the castle-school, because... I don't know. I don't need a reason to go anywhere. Besides, soon we will have a class, so.. Anyway. Now I am maybe in the main hall, where some boy is talking to a crowd around thirty people, full only with girls and old people.

"...They are villains. They are monsters." I come closer to hear what he has to say about us. "They can hurt us. They have no place here with us. We won't-"

"Sorry for interrupting this anti-Isle-people-coalition." I laugh. "No, I do not." They all look at me. "If you don't like being here, why you just not move out?" I walk on the podium to get closer to the talking boy. "I heard that Salem's Lot is a nice place." He laughes turning eyes.

"You know Stephen King? Not bad for a Isle person

"You know Stephen King? Not bad for a Isle person." He smiles and I narrow my eyes. The girls from the crowd look weird at us.

"I will go anywhere with you, Barry!" A girl says and he puts his hand on his face. "Even in Pennywise, far away from the stupid villains here." She smirks at me.

"Pennywise is a character, smart one." I snap and the boy, whose name is apparently Barry, laughes. I look at him confused. "I am sorry, but won't you defend her majesty the brainless? I mean, isn't that what you, the good boys, do and what distinguishes you from us, the monsters, as you have called us?" He laughes again. "Okay. That's really getting me nervous..."