chapter 2- airport

Tai pov 

I look over at the time and see its 12:25 shit Mimi going to kill me I ran out of the house and run as fast as I can to the  airport since its a 20 minute walk from my house . Some how I manage to get their only 10 minutes late but 10 late to Mimi is the end of the world.

" there you are!!" I turn around and see Mimi. wow shes changed and good kind of change She was wearing light blue jeans with white shirt. " wow Mimi you've changed" she smiled before saying " thanks, you look the same but gotten a bit cuter"as soon as she says that I feel my checks turn red.  and we start walking out of the airport 

" anyways why did you ask me pick you up you could have asked Sora or somebody else?" " thats cuz no one else know i'm back and I wanted to suprise them" " I still don't get it"

" well you see I was going to ask Sora but I figured she would have a date with yamato,  izzy and joe are always working and tk and kari are always together I figured that since  you won't be doing anything you were the best option" she say with a smile on her face man why  is smile to perfect.

" anyway when are the other going to know your here?" " well I invited everyone over to my place for dinner tonight" " since when did you cook?" she looks at me " my mom teached me a few years ago anyways thanks for picking me up Tai" withen 5 seconds she hugging me and for some reason I hug back " its no problem meems" she lets go and enters her house. 

as I walk back home I think about just happend

do i have feeling for mimi?