3.

His shoulders slumped and He let out a loud sigh. He leaned over the table and kissed me hard.

"I promise I will make you happy." He whispered.

I smiled and he sat back down. Right now, I didn't really know if I was sure of this or not but what I did know was that there's no turning back now.

"We leave tomorrow." he said, cautiously looking up at me.

"Then, you need to take me home so I can pack." I said.

He nodded. The only sound that was heard was the clinking of the forks against the plates.

"I feel like you don't want to do this.. I don't want to make you do something you don't want to do." he spoke up.

"I'll do it."

"But you don't want to." He said, frowning.

"I just feel like this isn't going to turn out well." I shrugged.

"You don't trust me?" he asked, looking hurt which made me hurt.

"I never said that." I shook my head and arched my eyebrows.

"You basically did. I'm telling you that it's all going to turn out well and you have no trust in me whatsoever."

"Don't be angry.." I mumbled.

"How can I not?!" he shouted.

I sighed. Here we go again..

"Harry."

"I'm trying to provide you a better life than what your parents are giving you and I'm doing the best I can to make you happy.. What else can I do?!" he yelled, shooting up out of his chair.

I stayed quiet because there wasn't really anything I could say to make him stop yelling.

"Don't stay quiet." he told me.

"Take me home." I told him.

His shoulders slumped and his face went blank. I got up off the table and walked toward the dresser to where my clothes were at.

I occupied only one of his drawers. I grabbed my jeans and started sliding them on and Harry entered the room just when I finished clasping my bra.

"I'm picking you up tonight at 11:30 sharp, okay?" he reassured.

I slid on my shirt and my old converse. He sat beside me on the bed and pressed a kiss to my cheek.

"It'll all work out.. I'll make it work out because knowing that you love and trust me will get me through anything." he said, enlacing his fingers with mine.

"How are you so sure?" I asked, frowning at him.

"I pinky promise."

He said that because he knew how important pinky promises were to me. He held up his pinky and I linked mine with his, sealing the promise of my life.