5.

He looked tired but happy to see me. I smiled at him and took his hand in mine, intertwining our fingers.

"Sorry for being so late." He said, rubbing my knuckles with his thumb.

"It's fine.. where are we going?" I asked him.

He looked at my house and I did too. I was so ready to run.

"As far away from here as possible." He said, giving my hand a tight reassuring squeeze.

Everything was gonna be okay, I thought. I leaned over and kissed him hard.

"Let's go." I said, wanting to leave already.

An hour into the ride, I was starting to fall asleep. The music was low in the background and Harry had his hand on my thigh.

All these questions started flooding my mind. Was this really how it was going to be for the rest of our lives?

I stretched my arms and got comfortable, not really letting sleep consume me anymore.

"Something wrong, darling?" I heard him say.

Where are we going to sleep, Harry? We have no money or food.. Are we going to sleep in here?" I threw questions at him and I didn't even know if he had the answers.

He sighed and gave my thigh a reassuring squeeze. I looked at him and his jaw was so defined and sharp.

"We'll figure something out. I already told you what we were gonna do for money." He told me.

Right.. We were going to put our lives at risk for money. I almost forgot.

I looked away from him and out the window. Everything outside passed me by so quickly. The trees, the road, everything.

Every second we grew farther and farther away from home.

"Tell me the truth. Do you actually think that we can rob a store?" I asked him.

Of course I was scared. I didn't want to hurt anyone and I didn't want him to do anything wrong either.

"You're having doubts." He stated.

"Yeah, I am."

"It'll be fine. How many times do I have to tell you? Don't you trust me?" He asked, slightly hitting the wheel.

"I do.. I do trust you. I just don't-.. I don't know." I said.

Maybe I should just keep my mouth shut, I thought to myself.

"If you put all your trust in me," He grabbed my hand and he looked at me. "I promise that I won't let you down."

I was going to have to put all my trust in him. All of it. it needed to be done because I am running away with him. I am giving away a big part of my life just to be with him.

I finally nodded and our fingers intertwined.

Hopefully this would all turn out just the way he says they will.