4.

It was 1 in the morning and I had already packed all my stuff. My drawers were empty and I had told my parents that I was going to go to bed early due to a headache.

I was scared but I tried telling myself not to be because Harry promised that It was all going to turn out fine.

I felt my phone start vibrating in my pocket and I picked it up on the first ring.

"I'm parked a little far to the left of your house.. Come quick.", was all he told me before the line went dead.

This was it. This was probably going to be the last time I see this bedroom and my family.

I grabbed my bag and swung it over my shoulder. Drawers were empty, pictures were taken out of their frame and the room looked like it did when we first moved in.

I sighed and slowly opened my door. I was thinking about how thankful I was for the sound proof walls and the fact that my parents were heavy sleepers.

I took slow gentle steps down the hallways, trying not to look at the family portraits hung up on the wall.

When I made it down the stairs, I stopped. I could tell Harry that I wasn't gonna go. But I wanted to go.. I loved him.

I went into the kitchen before I left and took the last banana from the fruit bowl.

And then I left. I started walking down the driveway past my Dad's car, eating my banana.

I saw Harry's car parked a few spaces away and I walked faster. I was only a few minutes away from a brand new future.

This was so wrong but It felt so right.