2.

With his arm still draped over my waist and his chest to my back, I woke up just how I fell asleep.

The morning was chilly and the duvet was messily thrown over us. The curtains were cracked open and the sun hadn't even risen yet.

All the events from last night replayed in my head and I still debated on what Harry told me yesterday. Was I actually ready for this?

I sighed loudly.

He hugged me tighter which meant that he was somewhat awake. I tangled my legs with his and tried closing my eyes.

I woke up an hour or two later at 10 o'clock in the morning. It felt as if I had only closed my eyes for two minutes.

Harry wasn't in bed anymore and I was starting to wonder where he had went. I got up and pulled on some shorts of mine.

I walked into the bathroom and started to brush my teeth. After I was done and over with my morning routine, I left the bathroom just in time to catch Harry walk in with a bag in his hands.

He smiled at me and set the bag down by the door.

"Good morning, princess." He walked over to me.

I smiled as He pressed his lips against mine and gave the me sweetest morning kiss ever.

"Where were you?" I asked.

"Grocery shopping. I couldn't have you starve plus I bought you gummy bears." He said, grabbing the bag.

I giggled.

"You bought us gummy bears."

We had breakfast and talked. I kept thinking how I wished that I could live like this forever. It was impossible but not if I ran away with him and I really thought about it.

He held my hand over the table and winked at me from time to time. Then it came the time when he brought up the gun situation again.

"Will you do it?" He asked, growing completely serious.

I looked up at him and we both stared into each other's eyes as if speaking our own secret language. Only simple answer could change my whole life. Just like one simple flick of a light switch could change a room.

"Yes."