Full blurb

AN: the pic is of serenity's birth mother, so serenity sort of looks like this, but not quite.

Serenity is a fae, an ancient race, known for their grace, beauty, intelligence, and the raging hundred-age. The hundred age is basically the faes' equivalent of teen humans, except, they are WAY more reckless. They're reckless because, I guess they're reckless just because they're young and immortal, Aka, they could skydive without a parachute and still walk away fine. As serenity walks into the world known as earth, a pretty legendary world in Gerinina, her home, and the the fae capital, she hears its known for two things, war, and love. The stupid love stories of romeo and juliet travels light years all the way to the fae capital, and female hundred-age fae all swoon. What if a rouge Fae needs a new job, and begrudgingly takes this one? what would happen if the heir of Gerinina had been lost for about 194 years, one year less than Serenity was born, when the princess was born. What happens when the queen and king were dying, they gave the order to hunt her down, and bring her back? What happens when her sister hands her off to a rouge Fae, who promises to keep her safe from an unknown threat, dissapears without a trace?