1; overprotective

"For the millionth time dad! I don't need someone to look after me, I'm 20. Not 10!" I say.

"What if you get hurt, huh (y/n)?" Dad threw his hand in the air.

My dad is always being overprotective,and yes Lt. Anderson is in fact my father. I guess I understand why he is being so overprotective, there have been so many murders these past few days. Dad is tired of all this murder shit, and that's why he's leaving this summer ( for 3 months). But I'm 20, an ADULT.

"I'll send him over in an hour," Dad said.

"Wait, it's a him?" I ask.

"Yes, and don't be stupid. Please," Dad carried his bags out to the car.

I stopped in my tracks.

"Well, I trust him enough to let him watch you (y/n)," Dad got in the car.

"Fine," I huff.

"(Y/n), I love you," Dad looked up at me.

"I love you too dad," I bent over and hugged him.

"See ya," I say.

Dad shut the door and went on his way. Boy am I excited for this.

;1 hour later

I pause (f/m), and stand to answer the door. I open it to see. . . Conner?

"Miss Anderson, hello." Conner said.

Fucking android, "My name is (y/n)."

"Sorry, (y/n)," Connor apologize.

I turned and walked back to the couch. Conner was still standing there at the door.

"Well come in!" I gesture.

Conner comes in, shuts the door, and sits next to me. I scoot closer to the arm of the couch and pull my knees to my chest, then un pausing (f/m).

It's 11:27, and I can barely keep my eyes open. I stand and stretch.

"I'm going to bed," I head into my room.

"Good night," Conner says.

I ignore him and shut the bedroom door behind me. I curl up in bed and instantly pass out.

I wake up to Conner shaking me awake by my shoulders.

"Wake up (y/n)!" Conner says.

"What the hell? Get off me!" I shove Conner away from me.

"I'm sorry (y/n), you were screaming and sweating a lot," Conner informs me.

I look down at my now soaked t-shirt ( what makes it worse is that it's a white t-shirt). I pull the covers over my exposed body.

"Well I'm fine now, please go."

"Are you sure?" Conner asks.

"Yes!" I point him to the door.

Conner goes out of the room and I wonder, what happened?
It takes a minute, but I slowly drift back off to sleep.

———————————————————

Happy Pride Peoples

-Ani ''