6; Gentle

I wake up around 11:45 a.m and stretch. I hear a faint knock on my bedroom door.

"Yes?" I yawn.

"It's Conner, may I come in?" Conner asks.

"Hold on," I throw on sweatpants, "yeah."

Conner opens the door.

"I'll be leaving soon, next month," Conner stands in front of the door.

"Oh. . .really?" I look down at my feet.

Suddenly, I feel a hand take my chin. It was Conner, lifting my head, our eyes met.

"Don't be sad, please," Conner's voice gentle. "I can visit."

"I-I know. . ." I glanced over at the wall.

Conner tilted his head, locking my eyes with his. I threw my arms around his neck and he took my waist.

"I-I love you (y/n). . ." Conner spoke.

I giggled, "I love you too, Conner." I rested my head on his shoulder.

I don't want you to go.

---------------------

Dad returned home. Him and Conner finished a couple cases before Dad came home to tell me something.

"Since Conner doesn't really have anywhere to live, so. . .he'll be staying with us,"

"W-What? Really?" I ask, my face brightening.

"Yeah, yeah. Just keep your shirt on,"  Dad stands and heads into the kitchen.

My heart flipped and I head into my room. After a few minutes, that same soft knock appears on my door.

"Yeah," I say as the door opens.

"Hello (y/n)," Conner's soft voice said.

I gasped and ran over to him. I. . .cried. I was so happy that he'd be here with us.  I looked up at him and brushed my lips against his. I noticed his LED turn yellow then back to blue. My arms went around his neck as we kissed. Again, his arms went down to my waist.

"Alright you two," Dad hollered from the living room.

We stopped and smiled. I giggled and then we went to find Dad in the living room.

"Conner, you'll be staying in the guest bedroom, " Dad announced.

"Thank you, sir. " Conner said firm.

"Your welcome. . . son, " Dad said.

------------

I wake up to Conner poking my face.

"(Y/n), Lt. Anderson and I are going to the strip club down town, " Conner spoke.

"W-what!? Conner. . . " I frown.

"A case, a man has been murdered by an android, " Conner reassured me.

"Oh, ok... " I yawned.

"We'll be back soon, " Conner kissed my forehead.

"Ok, " I blushed.

Conner left, shutting my bedroom door. I sighed and slid back under the warm covers. I closed my eyes and slowly drifted back to sleep.

I woke up the next morning and found Conner at the foot of my bed. I crawled over to him and hugged his arm. Conner's eyes opened and he looked over at me.

"Good morning (y/n), " Conner smiled.

"Mm. . . "

"Would you like breakfast?" Conner brushed a lock of hair behind my ear.

"Yes please, " I murmur.

Conner rubs my arm and stands. I stretch as he leaves my room. I check my phone for any emails or messages. I had a missed call from Mia.  I called her and invited her over.

———————————————————

Boi ok, I wrote more to this somewhere and can't find the rest so I cut it here bc I don't want to re-write it. Love you💙💙

-Ani♡´・ᴗ・'♡