2;seven minutes

I wake up and stumble I into the living room and smell eggs. I manage to go into the kitchen without running into anything.

"W-What are you doing?" I yawn.

"I am making breakfast, (y/n). How do you like your eggs?" Conner turns, facing me.

"Runny," I rub my eyes.

I went back to my room and took off the sweaty shirt. I found a large sweater in my closet. And put on a new pair of shorts. The sweater was baggy on my small figure.

I go back out to the kitchen and sit at the small dining table in the kitchen. A little bit after I sit, Conner serves me my eggs and a glass of Orange Juice.

"Thanks," I take the glass and chug about half of the juice.

I stab the eggs and all the yolk leaks out. I eat my eggs and put my plate and glass in the sink.

"Did you like it?" Conner asked.

I turn around with the fork in my mouth, "Yesph."

"I'm glad," Conner said.

I continue into the living room and plop down in the couch. I received a message from my best friend Mia.
(U=You/M=Mia)

M- Can I come over?

U- Sure, but DON'T bring Alex

M- Why not, he's my boyfriend

U- I don't want that abusive asshole in my house.

M- Fine, be there in 20, bringing Charlie

I click my phone off and watched the cooking network. Conner came and sat next to me as if he were retaining the information, which he probably was.

About 15 minutes passed and there was a knock on the door. I got up and answered it.

"Hey!" It was Mia.

"Hello," I said.

Conner stood behind me.

"Who is this?" Charlie asks.

"Oh, this is Conner," I say.

I hear car door shut. I look past the two, and see Alex. Of course.

They all step in and decide that we should play spin the bottle/seven minutes in heaven.
Mia spun the bottle and of course, landed between the two of us.

"Oooh! (Y/n) and the android!" Charlie shoved us in the closet .

Conner's LED turned yellow, "Conner, are you feeling unsafe?"

"No I'm fine. I'm just in a small space with a woman," Conner said.

What? I sit down barely being able to see shit.

"Hey, it's ok! I don't bite," I took Conner's hands and pull him down.

Soon our seven minutes we're up and we got out of the closet.

"Aw man, you guys didn't do anything!" Mia whined.

"Why would we?" I asked.

"ITS SEVEN MINUTES IN HEAVEN!" Mia fussed and crossed her arms.

Conner's POV

All of (y/n)'s friends left really late last night and drank lots of alcohol. (Y/n) was passed out on the floor of her bedroom. I poke her cheek and say her name, but soon conclude that I would not be able to wake her this way. I took her by the shoulders and shook her awake.

"C~Conner? I'm so tired. . .put me to-" (y/n)'s lips met mine for about 2 seconds and then she threw up on the floor

I went into the bathroom, grabbed a towel, and cleaned her up along with the vomit.

I took (y/n)'s sweatshirt off revealing her chest which was covered by a lace bra, I shook my head and found a tank top and slid it on her. I felt that stripping her of the shorts was a little much, though I thought of it. I tucked (y/n) into her bed and put ibuprofen on her nightstand. I touched (y/n)s soft (h/c) hair, then stepped out of the room.

; The following morning

Your POV

I wake up with my head throbbing. I look around my room and find ibuprofen on my nightstand, and take it.

Conner knocks on my door, "You awake yet (y/n)?"

"Yeah!" I groan.

Conner walks in and sets a tray of food and a glass of water on my lap.

"Good morning, (y/n)." Conner smiled.

"Morning, and thank you," I said.

"How are you feeling?" Conner pulled my desk chair to my bed.

"I feel like shit. That ibuprofen is helping some."

"Good,"

I eat my eggs and save the best for last, WATER!

"While I was trying to get you off of the floor, you did something rather interesting," Conner spoke up.

I stopped, "What?" Then continued drinking.

"You kissed me and then vomited," Conner said.

I choked on the water, WHAT THE HELL DID I DO?!!

———————————————————
Next Update: June ??
It comes when it comes.

-Ani ♡´・ᴗ・'♡