chapter 1

*beep*

*beep*

*beep*

waking up to the annoying sound of my alarm was not what i need today. so today is the day. new school new life right ?i guess i should tell you why I’m starting at a new school. well my old school didn’t accept kids that bit other children and couldn’t go in the sun. believe me i find it strange to i mean what can i say i guess i don’t like the sun but i can’t explain the biting. 

“zoe wake up” my brother yelled from down stares.

*-*-*-*-*30 minutes later*-*-*-*-*-*

we pulled up to the school and i looked at my brother.

"ash i dont think i can do it" i said playing with the strap on my bag. ashton sighed and i new what he was gonna say

"your gonna be fine i will be here at 3:00 to pick you up. ok?"

"ok" i simply said getting out of the car and waving good-bye to ashton. i turned around and walked through the gates of the school. i kept my head down walking to the front office. it was winter in austrailia. i was wearing black tights a grey over sized jumper and knee high brown boots with my favourite black scarf. i walked into the office and went up to the front desk.

"exuse me miss my name is zoe irwin um uh im new here and i was wondering if u could mabey give me my time table please" i said nearly in a wisper.

"of course dear now just give me two minutes" i nodded and went and sat down.i was looking through facebook on my phone when i heard wispering. i got up and walked closer to the door the lady walked in to.

"she's here at this school. why is she here so close to her birthday. we dont have much time."

"i know sir. i think you need to tell ashton to tell her she will find out eventually."

" are you insain there is only one person who can tell her and you know damn well who i talking about. we still have 2 mounths befor her 18th. and that boy is waisting time."

what.the.actual.fuck. 

i herd foot steps coming for the door so i ran back to my seat and sat down acting as if i did not just hear that.the lady handed me my time table and keys to my locker. she said good-bye and i walked to the door and opened it

and so it begins  i thought to myself walking out.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

uh so this is the first chapter sorry it is short i had to rewrite it cause wattpad is the devil and earased all my work :( but hey its here yay

so what do ya think ????

mikayla :P :*