chapter 4

chapter 4

*caulms pov* 

i woke up to zoe curled up in a ball in my arms. her eye brows scrunched to gether like she was thinking of something. i looked around and saw that ashton had gone from his spot in front of us and the kitchen light was on letting me know he was awake. i carefully removed my arm from under zoe and stood up wiping the sleep from my eye. i shuffled into the kitchen and sat on one of the bar stools in the kitchen. ashton was cooking something that seemed to be bacon and eggs. 

“ashton” i said  wanting to know the answer to my question before everyone woke up. he hummed in reply letting me know he was listening. so i continued.

“ should i take her to the forest to day and tell her i mean we only have 3 weeks until her birthday and judging by what happend last night i think it should be today. but i don’t want to tell her unless i have your permission. i would ask your parents but… there dead” i said looking at my hands remembering the night ash and zoes parents were taken.  zoe was 16. angel had to wipe her memory. she was made to believe that her parents died in a car accident when she was 3.we were best friends since berth but of corse the mind wipe meant she only remembered ash.

“i think you should go for it and if she docent believe you we have to show her our forms. but if we show her we must undo the mind wipe” ashton said putting all the bacon and eggs on a plate. he walked to the toaster and popped it buttering the warn toast. i swung my legs and thought about it. after 5 minutes of silence and ashton cooking more food i made up my mind.

“ash i think I’m gonna wait until two days before her birthday. i don’t know why i just think its the right time to tell her.” 

“great. your her soul mate you know whats better for her more than i do and I’m her brother.” ash said placing the plate full of food in front of me.

*zoe pov*

bacon. thats it thats what i can smell i thought to myself as i stood up from the floor. i jumped over micheal who was laying on the floor and walked into the kitchen.i saw luke ,angel ,ashton and calum sitting at the breakfast bar. i walked up behind  them and screamed “boo” luke didn’t flinch, ashton swung around quickly and pointed a knife at me and calum and angel just screamed. i laughed and walked around to the other side of the bench. there was a plate with toast, bacon and eggs on it. forgetting i only had a sweater on and no pants ,i turned around and opened up the top cupboard  and reached up to get a plate. 

“oi you thats my sister” ashton said i spun around just in time to see calum turn his head away. deciding to be a little mean  i walked up to the bench and placed my plate down and leant on the bench and said to calum

“were you looking at my ass?” i said smirking. i herd luke and ash trying not to laugh. calum turned red and did a very small nod. i let out a little laugh and nodded to. 

“good” i said turning around and going back to get a glass. i filled up my plate and glass with water then walked out of the room and up to my bedroom. i left the plate on my desk and walked up the small steps to my bed. i sprawled out across the entire bed and pulled my phone off the charger. i checked the only social media sight i have snapchat. i then got board of that and got up putting my phone in my bra and running down the stairs. no one was in the lounge room so i guest they were in the kitchen. 

“so whats everyone doing on this fine saturday” i said in a weird voice doing a ballerina twirl. everyone including me started laughing.

“well me ,luke and micheal were gonna go watch a movie you three can come if you want?” calum said moving over one seat allowing me to sit down. i liked calum he was hot, good body, great smile and laugh and he seams to care for me a lot even though he only just met me.