chapter 2

as i walk to my first class i got a weird feeling i was being watched. it was freaking me out so i turned around and needless to say i shat myself. there was 3 guys standing right there. my in-stinks took over and i ran. i was fast i had done track since i can  remember. 

“hey stop we wanna talk” yelled one of them

but i just kept running until i reached my first class. i stopped running as i had lost those guys  and knocked on the door. when it opened there was only about 10 other people in the class. the teacher instructed me to go and sit down in the back row .the back row had 5 desks that were pushed together. i sat on the chair in the middle and pulled out my stuff. we were about 5 minutes into the art lesson when there was a knock at the door. one girl with blond/brown hair and blue eyes walked up to the door.

“ oi mr Ryan i bet you $10 it’s the 3 rug rats” 

“your on angel but i might as well give you the money now i mean who els could it be”

mr ryan was really nice and looked in his early 20s. he mad lots of jokes and made everyone laugh. angel opened the door and the 3 boys that had been chasing me walked in i started to panic but i didn’t show it. i just went back to my drawing.

“Luke, Calum, micheal your late you know what you have to do, angel here” he said handing angel a $10 note

“we’re late we’re late for class with mr ryan oh no we’re late some one help some one save us for we are shorly going to be doomed” they all sung and did a weird dance. at the end every one clapped and whistled. i just sat there looking at them. one of them was tall and had blond hair and blue eyes much like angel. the other one was tallish and had dark brown eyes and dark brown hair he was really hot. the last one you could spot from the moon he had bright red hair and was pale as fuck. angel got her stuff and came and sat next to me. i was a bit put off when the rest off the boys came down and sat in the row. from left to right there was Luke then angel then me then Calum then Michael

*-*-*-*10 minutes later*-*-*-*

so basically now I’m sitting here drawing while Calum stares at me, Michael is asleep and mumbling something about pizza and well angel and Luke are making-out. Calum is really freaking me out now he has been staring at me since he walked in the class.

“what are you staring at. first you chase me then you stare at me like I’m a freak. i mean do you need help with something”i said annoyed.

“why you gotta be so rude man. is it a crime to stare at something beautiful” Calum said with a little smerk

“um thanks i guess. that still doesn’t explain the chasing me part?” I said raising one eye brown

“well…” Calum was cut off by angel

“cal pal not the right time buddy” angel said with red swollen lips from her make out time with luke.

“cal pal really” i whispered to calum. before i could get an answer mr Ryan slammed a book against the desk. scaring the shit out of all of us.