Todoroki shoto x Reader

~YOUR POV~
I was walking to ochakos dorm because she invited me to a sleep over with the rest of the deku squad, she even managed to get kaachan and his quads to come. When I got there I knocked on her door "come in!" I heard ochako yell from the other side of the door. I walked in and sat down on her bed "hey y/n-chan!" Kaminari said "hey kaminari-kun" I said back and smiled , I looked around and my eyes stopped on todoroki, I looked at him for a minute straight, until he looked back at me, I quickly looked away and blushed. "Sooo....what should w-we do ochako-chan?" Asked izuku "ummm....Let's play truth or dare!!" She yelled excitedly and everyone else agreed."so truth or dare izuku" said kaminari "U-umm dare" he said nervously " I dare you to let ochako to sit on your lap" he said devilishly "u-umm okay" he said while blushing as red as a tomato. Ochako was blushing to, she got up and sat in dekus lap " o-okay, truth or dare y/n" izuku said "dare!"I said "I dare you to sit on todorokis lap" he said " w-what!" I yelled while blushing. Todoroki was beside me and grabbed me and made me sit down on his lap, I was blushing hardcore right now and todoroki was blushing a little too. I stayed silent for the rest of the game, a little while later it was time to go to bed.
~timeskip to the morning~
'S-should I confess?' I thought 'what if he rejects me? Maybe I will tell him next time..' I was on my way to class , I was almost late because I was thinking to long and ran, I got to class and sat in my desk until todoroki came up to me " meet up the roof at lunch" he said bluntly and walked away, I'm not gonna lie but I was really curious, class ended and I was on my way to the roof until the girls stopped me "hey y/n where are you going?" Asked Mina "umm todoroki wanted to talked to me" I replied, Mina smirked and said "ooh, what are you guys gonna do?" "U-umm I don't know"I replied while blushing "well have fun! But not to much fun!" Mina said and and wiggled her eyebrows "s-shut up!" I said and quickly ran up the steps and saw todoroki on a bench. I ran to him and said "what's up todoroki, what do you need?" I asked, he grabbed me a kissed me, I quickly kissed back, a few minuets we pulled away a gasped for air. " y/n would you like to be my girlfriend?" He said "Yes!" I yelled and kissed him again, the bell rang so we went to class after class me and todoroki were walking around the halls "hey y/n?" He said "yeah?" I replied " wanna go on a date after school?" He asked "sure" I said with a smile 'todoroki why do you have to be so cute?!" I thought. After school we went to get ice cream and went to the beach when we were done the ice cream.

~todorokis pov~
I was smiling the whole time on the date with y/n. After the trip to the ice cream shops we went to the beach to watch the sunset, I suddenly felt something heavy on my shoulder, I turned to look and saw y/n sleeping soundly, I picked her up and took her to the dorms, I kissed her cheek and went to my own dorm.
' best.day.ever'
'I got the girl of my dreams'
I thought while smiling and fell asleep.

~The Next Day~

I was waiting for y/n at her dorm, five minutes later she came out, I kissed her and she kissed back "hey todoroki" she said and smiled " hey" I replied, we started walking to the class and I open the door for her and she walked in " Well congratulations todoroki and y/n!" I heard kaminari yell "thanks" I replied and gave him a small smile.
~your POV~
"Thanks" replied todoroki and gave kaminari a small smile. "No problem" kaminari said, I smiled a walked towards the girls " hey!" I said "hey y/n" said Mina " how was the date with todoroki?" Asked Momo " it was great! We got ice cream after that we went to the beach and watched the sunset!" I replied "awww that's so cute" ochako said "yeah it really is" Tsuyu agreed. I smiled and sat in my desk. At lunch I asked todoroki if I could spend the night at his dorm , he let me, and at the end of the day I went to his dorm, we cuddled and fell asleep.

The End.
_______________________

Well how did I do?
I think it was pretty good...jk😂
I think it's pretty bad.
Well I hope you enjoyed it
Bye fellow humans
^•^
Words: 841