Cheater!bakugou x reader

~Your POV~
'Where is bakugou? He said he will meet me here' I thought and got up from the bench I was sitting on 'I'm going to look for him...' I started walking and saw a familiar ash blonde hair with some other girl with purple hair and slutty clothes, it seems they were having really heated make out session. 'That can't be him right?maybe it's someone else with the same hair colour as him?he wouldn't cheat on me right?' I thought and slowly walked by them and I was surprised to see that it was bakugou, I started tearing up and walked up to bakugou "so this is where you were!! Why are you with this slut bakugou!!!tell me!!" I yelled at him "y-y/n this isn't what it looks like!" He said nervously " this isn't what it looks like MY ASS!!" I yelled "I-I'm sorry y/n" he said and the girl beside him was smirking " whatever why don't you just leave, he left you cause he thought I was prettier than you, haha you look so ugly why did he even get with you in the first place?" She said and laughed. I walked up to her and slapped he really hard she fell to the ground " shut up! At least I don't go around walking in some slutty ass clothing and go steal other girls boyfriends!!!you slut!!" I yelled at her and I saw that she had tears in her eyes, then I walked to bakugou and slapped him too but he didn't fall like that slut " I thought you were better than this bakugou...What did do i to you to make you want to cheat on me? Am I too ugly?am I fat? What bakugou? What made you want to. Cheat on me?" I asked crying "...." he stayed quiet " well if you don't want to tell me then I will just go...oh and WE.ARE.OVER!" I said, I walked away from him. I sighed and grabbed my phone to call izuku, a few seconds later he picked up" hello?" He said " umm,hello izuku, is it okay if I stay the night At your place?" I asked "sure, my mom would be really happy for you to stay and so will I, ummm may I ask why you want to stay the night at my place though? I thought your with bakugou?" He said "umm" I started tearing up again "he cheated on me, I saw him with another girl with purple hair they were making out." I said "oh.. I'm really sorry, but yeah you can come" he said "okay thank you izuku" "no problem bye" " bye" I hung up and started walking to izukus house. A few minuets later I got to his house and knocked on his door, a few seconds later inko opened the door "hey y/n lovely to see you here!" She said excitedly and her mood changed when she saw that I had tears running down my face "what's wrong y/n? Did something happen? Come in let's talk about it" She said worriedly " okay" I said and walked in, we sat on the couch "so what happened y/n?" She asked " bakugou cheated on me" I said and cried " awww come here" she said and hugged me, I hugged back and cried for a few minuets, i calmed down and let go, " thank you" I said " no problem, if something happens again don't be afraid to talk to me okay?" She said "okay" I replied back, I saw izuku walk in "hey y/n!" He yelled happily, I giggled "hey izuku" "come let's go to my room I made a bed for you" " okay thanks izuku" "no problem y/n" he said and we walked to his room. I sat down on his bed "sooo what do we do now?" I asked, he thought for a second and walked up to me and started tickling me, I started laughing "IZUKU!!"I yelled, he was chuckling and continued to tickle me, I keep laughing until he stopped and I gasped for air. He threw himself beside me and we just laid there " hey umm..y/n? Can I tell you something?" He said " sure" "umm...I uh...I liked you for a very long time and I was to scared to tell that, and when I heard that one kacchan started dating I got sad but I pretended to be happy for you and kacchan..." he said, I just laid there in shock "you probably don't like me ba.." I cut him off with a kiss, I pulled away " of course I like you back izuku I always did! And I thought you liked ochako-san" I said "oh...well umm do you want to be my girlfriend?" He asked " YES!" I yelled and hugged him, he pulled in for another kiss. We cuddled for the rest of the day and we fell asleep.

~the next day~

Me and izuku were talking until bakugou started stomping his way over to us "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING WITH MY GIRLFRIEND DEKU!!!" He yelled "shut up bakugou I ain't your girlfriend anymore!! You cheated on me remember?!" I yelled back at him izuku was now hide behind me because he was scared of bakugou, he stared at me sadly and walked away, I sighed "that idiot" I said and turned to izuku and kissed him, he blushes and kisses back, I pulled away and smiles "well shall we go to class?" I asked " u-umm yeah" he said back and we started walking to class

~Bakugou's POV~

I was talking to my squad and saw that shity nerd talking to my girl, I started feeling guilty for what I did, I stomped my way over there and started yelling at deku "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING WITH MY GIRLFRIEND DEKU" "shut up bakugou I ain't your girlfriend anymore!!you cheated on my remember" y/n yelled at me, I was hurt when she told me to shut up, I walked back to my squad sadly and stayed quiet well the rest of the squad talked.

~izuku's POV~

"That idiot" y/n said she turned to me and kissed me, I blushes and kissed back, she pulled away "well shall
we go to class?" She asked "u-umm yeah" I replied and we walked to class.
~timeskip to when y/n-chan and izuku in izukus room~

Me and y/n were cuddling until I heard her phone beep I looked at it and saw that it was bakugou texting her, I chuckled when I saw his contact name she texted him back and blocked him.
————————————
Shity bakugou: please take me back, I'm sorry for what I did...
Y/n: no...I love deku with all my heart and nothing is going to change that..goodbye bakugou
Shity bakugou: please I'm sorry I won't do it again!
_____________________

I blushed at what she said and she put her phone away and we started cuddling again, I kissed her " i love you y/n" I told her "I love you too" She said back and we fell asleep.

END.

__________________________

Now that's just adorable
I ship it!!

Anyway I hope you enjoyed it
Peace my fellow children✌🏻

Words: 1219