Kaminari denki x reader

~Kaminari's POV~

'There she is, the most beautiful girl on earth' I thought an looked at y/n, I sighed dreamily until Mina snapped me out of my thoughts "hey denki let's go we're going now!" Mina said "okay" I replied and walked with the group. 'I wanna confess to y/n! But I need advice...' "hey mina? Can I ask you something?" "Sure denki, what's up?" "Well ummm I want to confess to y/n but I don't know how or what to giver her, can you help me?" I asked her, Mina started squealing " omg I totally ship you guys, okay maybe you can get her something like f/f or take her to the beach, or the forest, or the garden, or the zoo! I heard she really likes animals!" Mina said "oh okay! Good idea Mina thank you!" I said happily I walked away to find y/n.

~your POV~

I was walking with ochako-san and she kept talking about izuku, tbh I ship them so hard I wish they would just get together! There is one person I really like, his name is denki, I sighed dreamily "y/n-san? What's wrong?" Ochako asked me "o-oh nothing I was just thinking" I replied "okay then y/n-san whatever you say" she said phew that was a close one. We kept talking until I saw denki, I started blushing and ochako noticed "y/n! You have a crush on denki?!?" She yelled "yeah but shhh I don't want him to hear us" I said quietly to her " oh okay, we need you to get with him" she said "he probably doesn't like me..." I said sadly "I'm sure he does,I always see him staring at you" she said " r-really?" I asked "yeah! I think it's cute when he stares at you!" she said, I noticed kaminari walking towards us "hey y/n can I talk to you?" He asked "u-umm sure" I said we started walking somewhere else "so umm y/n I wanted to asked if you wanted to be my girlfriend, I mean that's if you want to I understand that you don't like me back, I am pretty st.." I cut him off with a kiss "yes I will be your girlfriend!!" I yelled " really? They go on a date later after school, but that's if your free?" He said " yes I'm free after school, where will we go?" I said/asked " that's a surprise" he said "oh okay".

~timeskip~

I was eating lunch with the deku squads and ochako asked "so how was the talk with denki?" "You talked with denki?!" Yelled tsuyu "well umm I went great, I'm going on a date with him after school.." I said " really where?" Izuku asked "umm he said it was a surprise " I replied "we'll be careful don't get hurt, don't get into any trouble!" Iida said, I giggled "okay mom" I said.

~kaminari's POV~

I was talking with the square about my date with y/n and they were telling me what to do and what not to do "and don't you dare try and rape her!" Yelled Mina "what the hell mina you know I would never do that,I mean I know I'm a pervert but I would never go that far!!" I yelled "haha I know I was just messing with you" she laughed, I started pouting

(Here's a picture you're welcome"

Mina kept laughing, I looked at y/n and saw her talking with her squad, I started smiling.

~timeskip~

When I got home I texted y/n the time I will picked her up
_______________________________
Human pikachu⚡️: hey y/n be ready by 6:00 I will pick you by that time okay?